• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox, Marth, Shiek fights

Tesserex

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tesserex

The fox is me, Marth and Shiek two of my friends. The Shiek I don't think needs your tips (as in he's not asking) but otherwise advice is much appreciated. I asked for some advice in the "Incorporating advanced techniques" thread in the main forum, and these videos go with that thread.

eski

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'll try not to be too harsh, but frankly I think your Fox needs some work. The only decent thing you did was the shine spike, but other then that you miss short hops and L-Cancels. I'm afraid I have to disagree with your Shiek not looking for any advice, when you SD like that you seriously work on your game. And your DI.

Tesserex

Smash Rookie
Thanks. What I meant about the Shiek was that it's not me. It's a friend of mine and I don't know if he's interested in advice on improving his game (feel free to give it though, I might pass it on to him). I know I did really bad for a few days, my missed SHFFLs killed me. I did much better yesterday, and we're going to record more tonight. I do need to get more consistent.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I was missing some short hops with fox yesterday , my fault was that I did not do 80 degrees jump mini hop with A . Think about rotating a up a with a mini hop , helps on connecting hits.

Tesserex

Smash Rookie
If you mean using the analog stick to SH, I use Y. I'm usually very consistent with that though. I also noticed upon watching that I stupidly passed up opportunities to edge hog.

Top Bottom