• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Invisible Shine

Happyman20

Smash Rookie
I remember I also discovered this a few months ago when I was spamming my controller to see if there was anyway to jump out of shine XD. Anyway, you can actually do this invisible shine without even needing the ledge meaning that you can do this anywhere on the stage or even in the air. I am sure you know that when you hold shine, you can spin fox in opposite directions making him look left or right. To do the invisible shine, you shine and right after make fox look in the opposite direction, but the timing is very precise. The invisible shine is caused by a glitch in the shine animation where turning in the opposite direction at a specific time while holding shine interrupts that animation. The easiest way to do it is by going to training mode, and setting the speed to 1/4. Then make fox shine and hit the controller stick left or right to make him turn a direction. If it doesn't work within the first second, try again. I will see if I can upload a video to clarify if you don't know what I mean.

Top Bottom