• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox in Adventure mode(Hard) need tips!!

SmashNinja02

Smash Cadet
does anyone else have a hard time beating adventure mode in hard with Fox. cause i can't even get pass the yoshi's in the first stage without losing a life and mario and peach are freakin hard to beat. so does anyone have any tips i can use?

SmashNinja02

Smash Cadet
with 1 on 1 battles i could spam smash attacks but with team battles it's kind of hard. For Xample:
Stage 1 has you fighting a group of yoshi's and they all come at me like crazy. i can barly hit one of them. after passing them i have to fight mario and peach and mario is always jumping and meteor smashing me to the ground. Then peach is like invincible(sp?) when she is in hard mode. you can hardly hit her and she's always jumping too.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Use Shine+ Aerials vs Yoshis and Kirbys. Vs Teams just Spam Usmash or Utilt. That should work.
Vs Giant guys use the same mixed with aerials. For the Pikas use Shine and Aerials and wait for Poke Balls to appear.

At least, that works for me when I'm bored and play Adventure( very hard) I usually reach Pokemon Stadium without losing a single life.

Mythos

Smash Cadet
Yeah it's all said ... did you ever play against a lvl 9 CPU? ^^
Smash smash smash ...

You'll make it :)

SmashNinja02

Smash Cadet
ok thanks for all the help guys and especially(sp?) DarkUsleon for that mini guide to every thing. that's gonna help alot

El Gordo

Smash Cadet
does anyone else have a hard time beating adventure mode in hard with Fox. cause i can't even get pass the yoshi's in the first stage without losing a life and mario and peach are freakin hard to beat. so does anyone have any tips i can use?
Are the Yoshis not very weak,when you use the Shine?
And maybe it also helps,when you use the Shells of the Koopas. :)
With mario and Peach I can not give you a special advice.Maybe you can seperate them from each other,to finish them better^^

nuro

Smash Lord
a good tip agianst yoshis is to use one of the koopa shells. Reason is because the koopa shells are extra damaging(since its on hard mode) so if you throw them at yoshis it shoudl be an instant kill. Also roy is a lot easier since his up+b can kill yoshis pokemon and kirbys since they seem like the hardest thing to do. Roy can also charge B agianst 1v1 computers. It took me a while before I beat the game on very hard with roy using no continues.

if this helps... http://youtube.com/watch?v=JnVhalU9lcw but the guy cheated with action replay

Top Bottom