• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Grabing the ledge in reverse

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I was messing around with fox cuz he's mad gdlk and super fun of course, when all of a sudden against a mario AI he caped me right as i grabbed the edge. To my surprise i was grabbing the edge backwards and fortunately i paused and was able to snap a shot (pardon the meh quality). i did a getup attack and teleported halfway through the stage and just went to neutral and nothing else happened.

I tried replicating it in training mode and did once so it wasnt just a one time thing, but its kinda difficult to time and it doesnt really have a huge effect in a match (i wouldnt think anyhow). i tried on a few other characters and couldnt get it to happen so idk if its just fox or i couldnt match the timing, but either way just felt like posting this since this is kinda funny and technically is a bug i suppose.

P.s metaknight is amazing in this version, just sayin keep up the good work PMBR :3

Top Bottom