• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOX FOOTSTOOL COMBOS.

potter5656

Smash Cadet
so recently Xzax has put up a video on his youtube channel about footstools with fox. I have been testing and these set ups are very reliable pleas watch his video and jeep testing on other characters

the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz9zicA_KR8

ALL CREDIT GOES TO XZAX I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE

Last edited:

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
The link doesn't seem to work

Watermarlon

Smash Rookie
NNID
GGOPIQUIT
Someone explain to me how to footstool someone likes this. I'd love to implement them into my gameplay but I can't whenever I try to.

potter5656

Smash Cadet
Someone explain to me how to footstool someone likes this. I'd love to implement them into my gameplay but I can't whenever I try to.
hers what I do exactly I do a full jump then waite a split second to downair next move slightly foward in the air when the dair connects you only need to dash slightly foward then do a short hop while mashing jump. next nair and fastfall extend by foward tilting

Watermarlon

Smash Rookie
NNID
GGOPIQUIT
hers what I do exactly I do a full jump then waite a split second to downair next move slightly foward in the air when the dair connects you only need to dash slightly foward then do a short hop while mashing jump. next nair and fastfall extend by foward tilting
Okay thanks, I'll try this out sometime

Top Bottom