• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Fox Combos/Set ups

Fox_Assault_91

Smash Rookie
Fox_Assault_91 submitted a new guide:

Fox Combos/Set ups - Sure fire way of racking up damage!

Fox Strings/Combos:

fair to grounded opponent to up air (17% damage)

fair to grounded opponent to fast fall fair to down smash (16-19% damage, do it if close to edge of stage) /up smash (19-21% damage)

All percentages

Grounded Bair to upsmash (29% damage)

Works 40% and up

strong nair to illusion to dash attack (18% damage)

70%

strong nair to illusion to up smash (28% damage) or fsmash (26% damage) pending DI of opponent

60% -110%

Above 90% wait a moment before doing...
Read more about this guide...

Tf4 | Lukas

Smash Rookie
NNID
soldierofhis95
3DS FC
4167-4487-9196
There's so much to learn about on here! Lots of information. The guide is really good, but some visual aid along with some of the setups to help explain would be very useful.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Thanks for your reply on my review. Thanks! You offered up quite a bit of clarification. Basically anything will combo into up smash if they miss a tech just because fox is so fast. Also, I do get what you are aaying about fox illusion, it's just that there are usually better options to perform, as fox illusion will end your combo string.

GenkiDama

Smash Rookie
4/5 stars. Only because some of the wording confused me and I would really love to see some gifs for every combo or at least for the main bread and butters but that is just me nitpicking. Thank you for this. My first tourney is on Jan 9th and this will help me a lot

Yunocookie

Smash Cadet
You can down an auto cancel back air to side b to up air around 70%, and it true combos! That's a free 32 %.

Last edited:
Top Bottom