• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox, CF, and marth vid

dude225

Smash Apprentice
your fox was good.

falcon was ok.

marth kinda dissapointed, but i guess was effective :-/

you definitely have skill, and i would like to see u play someone close to ur lvl...

though i cant help but think you picked bowser because he is basically a giant target...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You have technical skills, which is admirable, but honestly, playing a computer of any level is only going to teach you bad habits.

I did notice that in the Marth match, when you could have edgehogged Bowser, you jumped off the ledge. In that situation, you should roll off the ledge because the game still thinks you're on the ledge while you're rolling.

shadowzero

Smash Cadet
Well, thanks, guys, no one has really told me that I have skill...that makes me feel a bit better ^.^

And I wish I could play opponents my level...it's just that I can never go to tournaments and my friends that I rarely play are just massive spammers.

Thanks for the help. I'll keep practicing and maybe make a new vid.

Met

Smash Ace
You need to play some good people before anyone can really give you any solid comments or advice. But it looks like you need to work on a lot of technical stuff. Because you arn't really doing anything that fast or well. Sorry I dontmean to be negative just trying to give good advice. Just keep at it, its the smash players that have the will to pratice and learn from mistakes that get good.

Top Bottom