• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox banned in competitive play

GA Peach

Smash Lord
GA Peach - GGXX is a good game , i know it is .. i guess its just not as fun to me , but it is good though. Marvel is pretty much just crazyness goin round and round .. its so hard to get good at that game ..
3rd strike is awesome :p lol ..oh i hate against yun especially haha .. I got 7th place at third strike at the last final round .. mike G was there
sweet, dood. if you're going to final round this time around, i'll be there. we'll have to get in some 3rd. me and cornel play, and we have some intense matches

chad- dunno about version B to be honest, but i know in ReAct and AC version A, mech-hisui was rated extremely low, if not the lowest. she has a lot of problems in those games.

mike g - no johns my ****. give me my jacket back!!!!!!!!

fullmetal - oh, didn't know you guys played more than one set.

PB&J

Smash Hero
marth def won't be the best ..falco beats sheik so how can marth and sheik be before falco..but this is if fox was banned..so for the meantime fox is the best

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I would be slightly annoyed at the "newbieness" of the tournament that would ban a character, but I would just play Marth, Shiek, and play Falco as my third.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, there are tournaments for different games that ban characters for numerous reasons, most of the time the reason is unbalance. i don't think fox ventures into this realm at all, but he is very, very broken. just thought i'd throw that out there

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i was just wondering what you all thought would happen to the game if he were banned.
first sentence, first post:
What do you guys think would happen if fox got banned?
What do you guys think
What

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
fox isn't the problem. it's just that most of the other characters suck and aren't fun.

Top Bottom