• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox an evolution?

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
O.k guyz sorry 4 my lame question...But is thiz video suppost to unlock some awsome fox Advance Tactics? cuz I *REALLY* Need help improving my Fox no matter how long I partice I still suck..lol
Someone know of any cool Fox videos?

Post the video Already Plz Dark...

skuzzel

Smash Apprentice
The stage does not increase your fire fox distance....your just doing a curved firefox....

not that it would matter anyway because your never really need extra distance on your firefox if your already under the stage......
the drill shine off the edge thing I have noticed before, it works on comps, have to test it in real matches.

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
From what i've read, everything that Dark's said has been common knowledge for quite some time now...I really hope this "vid" he plans on posting is epic...

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Do you know what a curved firefox is? Its a Up firefox, but it slants a lil bit. And yeah, smashville or battlefield can extend your firefox. Drill shine connects on some people, but not all.
check my other topic, its a old vid of my fox. I've been pretty busy, so itll be a lil while till i post more vids.

WIN

Smash Cadet
This had better be worth the hype, or you're going to get flamed into oblivion.

You realize that right? =)

WIN

Smash Cadet
dude I have a super secret technique too!

You see, when you slam the control stick while pressing A at the same time, you do what I like to call a "smash attack."

Now, I've discovered that if you HOLD A you can actually...are you ready for this.....CHARGE A SMASH ATTACK!

I think this will have a huge impact on the metagame, and will be really useful in mindgames and KOs.

By the way, since I found it I'm naming it the "WINSMASH"

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Anyone here wanna play me? We can set up a time to play.
Chaos, just watch what you say dude. Ill be posting more, when i have the time. Just gotta be patient guys.

Top Bottom