• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

forward B plus lava = ganon lives oponiant dies

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice
Me and my brother were messing around with ganon on brinstar and norfair and we made a very interesting find on a good way to kill people there ..... if the player your facing is above the lava and you use his forward B he will dive at them grab them and they will both hit the lava right ...wrong ... ganon will hit the lava and live where as your opponent will Carry threw with the momentum and DIE

Jon64

Smash Cadet
It works, I've seen it, but no one is going to be playing Norfair competitively so it's not really going to be a big thing.

Jon64

Smash Cadet
It's pretty funny to ... imagine ... the reponce people would be giving you after getting 10 KOs with it when online with anyone.

Godshand

Smash Rookie
Im not sure entirely with every character who has a similar circumstance but this is similar as toon link's Dair. If you miss this normally you are dead, but with lava if you miss it you remain alive. If you connect on an oppenent though they die =)

Godshand

Smash Rookie
How does this work with water, like Delfino Plaza?

It works the same with water atleast with Toon Link I haven't actually tried with gannon but the water will save you if you miss and if you hit your oppenent will plummet through =)

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't work with water, I did it to my bro who was playing as wolf and we both got stopped by the water. The lava thing sounds like a fun trick though.

Top Bottom