• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
Hello welcome to fourm fight where you (try) to kill whoever you want. you use anything at your disposel and dieing is the thing of the past.(this is pretty much a flame fourm).

Now all I have to say is begin.

(if you don't like this fourm feel free to flame me)

Subs

Smash Rookie
Says:"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

*then pulls out gun and begins to shoot*

haha this battle shall be mine

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Not if you can't get past by triple backflip double roundhouse kick that resembles.......

yeah I needed to get Chuck Norris out of mny system, now we can have a fair fight. LETS GO OPTIMUS PRIME!

smashbot226

Smash Master
I sit on a nearby lounge chair with an umbrella and a rocket launcher, casually picking off foes and my Pokemon, Mamoswine, who attacks Marthfan and his cohort, Machamp, who attacks Homelessvagrant and Chuck Norris, Bastiodon, who attacks Subs, and I personally attack Platypus with my floating sentry guns.

Also, I put a mod proof shield around this thread, preventing it from being closed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Just make sure you don't divulge into actually flamming each other, other then that this game is fine

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I sit on a nearby lounge chair with an umbrella and a rocket launcher, casually picking off foes and my Pokemon, Mamoswine, who attacks Marthfan and his cohort, Machamp, who attacks Homelessvagrant and Chuck Norris, Bastiodon, who attacks Subs, and I personally attack Platypus with my floating sentry guns.

Also, I put a mod proof shield around this thread, preventing it from being closed.

*Optimus Prime squashes smashbot226*

thanks for the mod proof shield.

*builds a massive energy of flame and spam into one convenient powerful destruction sphere*

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
*is in excuseating pain*

That...thing....must....die....

*throws poll to groung gets sword and slices mamoswine in the eye*

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
But it's summer time. Mamoswine dies because of heat exhaustion and post cardio-traumic pressure. Not to mention the big nuke that the our great soldiers laid down for us

*salutes*

somenerd

Smash Rookie
A nerd dressed as an army commando wielding an AK-47 jumps out saying
"CHUCK NORRIS MUST DDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom