• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Conversation: Discussing Alternative Reality vs Present

Mobes

featuring Cool Robot Character "Ben Laserlove"
NNID
MobesMobes
So I feel a ton of ”man what if Smash 4 was this?!?" while browsing the Smash 4 forum category (I don't currently read the other forum categories, sorry!). It's very clear that tons of people want to discuss what Smash 4 could've been and what should change with it. (There are also things I'd like changed)

My issue is that I see it interfering with discussions about what Smash 4 currently is and how we play with it as is, and it only makes me wade through tons of posts that talk about the same thing, which is 'what Smash 4 actually isn't at the moment'.

My question: Do other people find this as much as an issue as I do.. and if yes comes a question: Would people like the following idea? Putting posts / threads that are very opinionated and talking about hypothetical changes, new content and other such things, in a seperate Smash 4 sub-forum category?

I'm sorry if folks are finding this topic not related to the game itself, but I'm seeing too much of a certain attitude creeping into possibilities for actual debate.. So I'd like to talk about it, in relation to how this game gets discussed. (It actually bothers me that I don't really know where else I'd post this, because I understand I'm at risk of getting warned)

Last edited:

Mobes

featuring Cool Robot Character "Ben Laserlove"
NNID
MobesMobes
I'll lay off trying to bump this thread outside this one time. I don't believe I'm alone in this. (read: I need confirmation from others)

Last edited:

dusty22

Smash Cadet
You're probably right. A speculation/wishes forum would make things cleaner. Maybe we'll all just have to wait until we can mod Smash 4 like Brawl ;)

Top Bottom