• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fort Worth Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
I've recently moved to Fort Worth to fallow my dream to be a school news paper editor of a local kindergarten. I've never seen any info on smashers getting together in the mid cities or Ft. Worth.

To my credit I've only looked at the front page and even then I didn't look to hard but I'd still like to hear some shout outs from some smashers who arn't too happy about making a trip to the big D just to get some good competition.

As for me I'm not that good at smash. I can only take on 2 lvl 9s at once but I've been working my way up to three. Im have a lot to learn about brawl and I got the free time to do it in.

-Patrick, Editor and Chief of Glenlock elementary Mrs.Hearts afternoon class's news paper.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your best bet is to ask in the Dallas thread. There's one for melee and one for brawl. Every time someone makes a Fort Worth thread it goes nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom