• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fort Myers, FL

EndGameMC

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I got back into Brawl a month or so ago and its getting a little lonely playing against the CPU all the time. Not even the level 9 difficulty is cutting it anymore. I've been looking for some competitive game-play and especially some local or even online tournaments. If there is anyone in Fort Myers that would like to brawl or know of any tournaments please let me know! I do have the online patch by MrBean so I will be able to play in the Wifi mode (every time I go on it, no one ever joins the match). I can go on an hour or two around 8 PM on week days and practically all day on the weekend. PM me if you want some more details about myself (Skype name, community, etc.).

Also, my main character to use in Brawl is Ike. Runner-ups are Kirby and Toon Link.

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
It sucks being the guy to have to tell you this, but Brawl's online is not supported by Nintendo anymore. This past Spring was when Nintendo pulled the plug.

EndGameMC

Smash Rookie
It sucks being the guy to have to tell you this, but Brawl's online is not supported by Nintendo anymore. This past Spring was when Nintendo pulled the plug.
I know that Nintendo shut down the online mode for most games a few months ago. That doesn't mean there isn't other groups of people providing services allowing you to play online. There are quite a few ways to still play online on Brawl and other games. Like I stated in the main post, I use a patcher by MrBean3500vr run through the Homebrew channel that allows me to play the online mode for Brawl.

Last edited:

leiraD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TacoShell
I'd definitely be down for some smash4 if you're up on it yet. I live in the Cape, but I can drive around wherever. Lemme know!

EndGameMC

Smash Rookie
Just got Super Smash Bros. 3DS the other day. Still getting used to the controls and for some reason can't connect it to my internet.

Brawl
Friend Code: 2540-0311-8530 (EndMC)

Add me on Brawl if you can use the online mode.

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
I know that Nintendo shut down the online mode for most games a few months ago. That doesn't mean there isn't other groups of people providing services allowing you to play online. There are quite a few ways to still play online on Brawl and other games. Like I stated in the main post, I use a patcher by MrBean3500vr run through the Homebrew channel that allows me to play the online mode for Brawl.
Ah, my apologies.

Top Bottom