• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Force stand-up jab

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Dun think I've seen this anywhere...

If you can get an opponent to land on the ground without teching, as in they slam on the ground, you can force a stand-up by hitting them with a jab when facing the opposite direction. I'm pretty sure the opportunity is between when they touch the ground the first time to where they're about to touch the ground again after the bounce so the timing is tight. Also, you have to be as close to the opponent as possible, cuz otherwise I don't think it's possible.

It's a little extra that's hardly ever going to be used(if at all -.-), but nice to know that we have it! :3

Note: I did this once with a jab facing forward(failed turnaround >_>), if anyone can pull it off and has any idea if there's any spacing or something else to it, that would help alot.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Rly? link plz. :3

And Ftilt only works at 0%. This one works at any %, kind of a harder alternative to the peanut force stand-up.

Top Bottom