• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For those who will never have the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Hi! this is a topic to talk about what are we going to do if we never will have the Wii. In my case I will continue playing melee; or I will search for one of my friends that have the system. Let's be happy with the cube...hehehe so what about you?:laugh:

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i have a wii too, order it off line, thats what i did and i paid extra but it is worth it for brawl!

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Well, lucky of you, cuz I can't buy it in Internet or something like that...not so many packages come here in my country...they just go to Mexico, but from there I don't know if some airlines pass... well I hope you could be happy playing in the Wii, cuz I can't have it, it's too expensive, more in my country; it's sale for about $400 ...:ness:

And you are right Mark.

nonapplicable. i have a wii
I'm older than 13, but I don't think he can talk just like that; he is offending the people and everybody, if he or she wants, can have what they want...
Sorry MASAHIROx but I'm not with you...I don't want to be your enemy, only I don't like what you said...please...don't get mad :)

mthegreatone

Smash Cadet
jeez guys be at least a LITTLE sympathetic to those who can't, for any reason, purchase a Wii. personally i'm grateful for being lucky enough to own a Wii, but at the same time there's really no need to completely ignore the great SSBM either.

mike2014

Smash Rookie
I have a wii too.But some arnt able to own or purchase a wii,so we need to give them sympathy.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
It is very tempting to buy a Wii, just for SSBB. If I have left over money from my Birthday, I'll purchase a Wii. If I don't I'll go round my friends house and **** it there.

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Lets take a moment of silence for those who have no wii's. *closes eyes and feels simpathetic* *opens eyes* WTF whoever stole my wii is dead did you take it SuperShrine IMMA NEEDLE STORM YOU DEAD..j/k

xiaonomercy

Smash Cadet
i dont have a wii. probably never will. i will definitely continue with melee. maybe go to a friend's house for brawl. basically exactly the same as you.

OnettSphere

Smash Cadet
Im still on the search for a Wii, but for now i'll grab my trusty Gamecube controller and play some Melee

Puffer

Smash Apprentice
Hi! this is a topic to talk about what are we going to do if we never will have the Wii. In my case I will continue playing melee; or I will search for one of my friends that have the system. Let's be happy with the cube...hehehe so what about you?:laugh:
If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a Wii. Think - will it be worth it to spend money on the Wii just to get one game? Not really...especially if you're looking for a competitive experience that can match Melee. In my opinion, Brawl will never reach the competitive peak that Melee did.

Overall, if you're happy to keep playing Melee, don't bother getting a Wii just to get Brawl. It's not worth it to spend that much money just for one game.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about getting a Wii. Think - will it be worth it to spend money on the Wii just to get one game? Not really...especially if you're looking for a competitive experience that can match Melee. In my opinion, Brawl will never reach the competitive peak that Melee did.

Overall, if you're happy to keep playing Melee, don't bother getting a Wii just to get Brawl. It's not worth it to spend that much money just for one game.
OR you can buy a Wii and have a great time with Brawl and some of the other great games coming out for the console and the ones already out.

The Fear

Smash Cadet

not worth it!?........... cocaine is an h*** of a drug puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom