• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

for those of you who have seen totoro.......

blacksootfoot

Smash Rookie
wikipedia totoro if you dont know who/what i am talking about.

http://www.gwpiii.com/totoro/totoro17.gif

doesnt ddd play/look/have mannerisms like the main totoro from the movie totoro?
dedede's inhale reminds me alot of totoro, with his huge mouth.........they both sound the same, deep beastlike voice.
king Dedede is very airborne, just like totoro in the film, who flys around with ease, ddd is always flying around off the stage and his recovery looks like something totoro would do....
dedede is also always happy it seems, never upset & angry at the opponent like falco or bowser...

if you see dedede's brown colored costume, the resemblance is uncanny.......
king DDD was secretly inspired by totoro, dont tell anyone or ninjas will kill me for sharing that knowledge

....flame me suckas, i dares you, i dares you so much.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
What a waste of space. Dont see the resemblance at all. DDD is a penguin if you didnt know. That Totoro character looks like a mutated cat.

yule4

Smash Rookie
Oh man, one of my favourite animated movie! the cat-bus is so awesome! but i can see your point with Totoro.. too bad DeDeDe doesnt' do a rain dance around gardens!

lorddave551

Smash Apprentice
that cat bus creeped me out as a kid. Now its just kinda wierd. Nonetheless it would be fun to ride lol. NEW DISNEYLAND RIDE!!! WOOOT!!

Top Bottom