• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For those in the Miami area, Wii U tournament Saturday

Regisan

Smash Rookie
For any of you in Miami, there's going to be a Wii U Sm4sh tournament Saturday, Jan 10, at a store called Game Exchange. It's located at the Shops at Sunset Place (5701 Sunset Dr Suite 214, South Miami, Florida 33143). $5.00 Entry Fee. Save $1.00 if you bring your own controller (3DS is acceptable). Grand prize is a percentage of the prize pool in either cash or store credit. PM me if you have any questions.

Rules.

Best two out of three.
3 Stocks.
Any stage omega if needed.
7 Mins.

Loser Bracket.
2 Stocks.
Any stage.
4 Mins.

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I'm so going. This will be my first ever tournament. This will be awesome. I know I'll get my backside handed to me, haha!

Last edited:

sheggy

Smash Rookie
Any clue as to how many people are going or how many is needed to run it. Not sure if this is well known. And how often does this tourney run. I would like to go but unsure as to the turnout. I'm just excited it's cheaper than AO

Regisan

Smash Rookie
Any clue as to how many people are going or how many is needed to run it. Not sure if this is well known. And how often does this tourney run. I would like to go but unsure as to the turnout. I'm just excited it's cheaper than AO
I've gone to tournaments by these guys before and there's always at least 10-15 people so I wouldn't be worried. The Facebook event page currently has 28 people marked as "going"

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I'm going to bring my classic controller pro and gamecube controller. I'm not sure if they'll have the adapter, but I'm hoping so.

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
They have had the adapter at every tournament I've attended there.
Alright, then screw the Classic Controller. Going with my old Gamecube controller, haha. I need to practice with that thing. Can we do friendlies there as well?

-Total Tournament Scrub-

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
Man I would love to go...too bad I work.
That sucks. I was going to invite two other friends, but one has work as well and the other has plans. At least one of my friends is coming though. 1 out of 3 isn't bad.

Rken

Smash Rookie
Hey do you guys do any other tourney days or at least get togethers? Sadly I work every Saturday.

Rken

Smash Rookie
There's a mini tournament today at 6:00 pm
lol damn, my work schedule!!! Off next Monday and Friday, if something is going on ill do my best to go. Get some smash in, I miss the tournament days

Regisan

Smash Rookie
lol damn, my work schedule!!! Off next Monday and Friday, if something is going on ill do my best to go. Get some smash in, I miss the tournament days
Tournament's are usually either every Friday/Saturday or sometime with a week in between at 6:00 PM

The CheeseCake

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMajesticCake
Seems pretty fun. You said they're pretty much every week? I'll try to come and bring a couple of friends over.

Top Bottom