• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Greninja players, who is he bad against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
I have some people who I think he's bad against but I wanna here what you have to say who his bad match ups are/

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm moving this to the Greninja subforum, you'll be able to find answers easier there and this really should be in there in the first place.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
no one, best character in the game

Vash_Ericks

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5472-8751-9768
The person that I have to mix up my game the most on would be Mario. I find his cape does a fairly good job at keeping me away from going for a hydropump kill and it neutralizes my charged shurikens due to the threat of them being reflected. I also find it more difficult to hit him when he is coming back because I find his up B a little more hard to predict that some other peoples and if I get hit by it, I could be bounced of the stage like in FD. I find Greninja is still able to outfight him when it comes down to it, but I have to play a bit more passively than I usually do.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
The person that I have to mix up my game the most on would be Mario. I find his cape does a fairly good job at keeping me away from going for a hydropump kill and it neutralizes my charged shurikens due to the threat of them being reflected. I also find it more difficult to hit him when he is coming back because I find his up B a little more hard to predict that some other peoples and if I get hit by it, I could be bounced of the stage like in FD. I find Greninja is still able to outfight him when it comes down to it, but I have to play a bit more passively than I usually do.
Yeah, Mario is definitely a character that's not as easy to fight with Greninja. Have you had trouble with Ness? I don't know what it is but I have a lot of trouble against good ness players

bajisci

Smash Ace
Yeah, Mario is definitely a character that's not as easy to fight with Greninja. Have you had trouble with Ness? I don't know what it is but I have a lot of trouble against good ness players
up-b ness while he redirects his up b back to himself to recover and laugh while he falls to his death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom