• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory Shinanaigans Thread

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
...all I see are 2 average for glory matches. what's the point here?

Jordanssb

Smash Cadet
NNID
JordanSchroll
...all I see are 2 average for glory matches. what's the point here?
My point was stated? Did you not read? I'm having a lot of fun with the character, which is stated, thus being said, what was your point to asking what my point was?

The post says "For Glory Shenanigans" clearly stating that I was having fun and messing around, I mean could you not see that?

Sorry my shenanigans aren't up to par with the shenanigans you're used to

Last edited:

MetaBhreat

Smash Cadet
I think Arikado isn't really asking the point of the video, we get that. "Shenanigans" What I believe he, and now I, am asking, is why post it here? We, and I mean this respecfully, are not interested in watching some random Mewtwo or Roy SD twice. Props for repping Sheik, but it really just doesn't belong.

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
You should just post this stuff in the Sheik video thread, it doesn't deserve a post exclusively for this.

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
This is the way the thread ends
Not with a lock but when people stop replying

Top Bottom