• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Funsies: Favorite Falcon Color Swap

Favorite Falcon Color Swap

• Total voters

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Why isn't there an option to vote for all of the- I mean...I use the black color the most but I don't have a favorite. They're all amazing.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Taking a look at the current options, I find it a little ironic that Fabulous Falcon has the most votes so far :p

I'd actually vote for the default Falcon if I were you, @ Bobert Bobert

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
I just happened to realize that the Gold Falcon skin actually looks a lot like Rawk Hawk from Paper Mario TTYD.

Gilly

Smash Rookie
The reason why I like the green palette swap of Captain Falcon in Smash 4 is because when my brother uses him, he calls him Captain JoJo as the colors resemble colors of Joseph Jostar from the Jojo's Bizzare Adventure anime. He even goes and renames the moves as Hamon Punch, Hamon Boost, Hamon Kick, and Hamon Raptor...okay well I named the last three as I thought it was appropriate. He just got Hamon Punch. XD

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Since Melee I enjoyed the Blood Falcon color because none of the top Falcon players used the color. SS had green, Hax$ pink, Isai default, Scar blue, and Darkrain black. Now since I don't care about any of that I'm leaning heavily towards the OG Falcon. Gotta love that blue and orange combination. Having the objectively best helmet is just a bonus.

Crimson Ace

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlackestKnight
3DS FC
2681-0941-8621
They're all so great (except maybe the yellow one, it's a little ugly on 3DS and too shiny on Wii U but it's okay I guess) but my favorite is Blood Falcon, been using it since the N64 days and I've always loved using Blood Falcon in F-Zero, so it's all great for me. Like I said, I love em all but I also really like the OG Falcon and the Black Shadow one.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Voted "OG Falcon". I use it because it looks like his colors from the anime and GP Legend games, and I especially love the anime...

BOOOOST FIRE!!!!

Last edited:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Even though i've seen this thread a couple times in these forums I will answer anyway. My favorite falcon color is Captain Fabulous. I don't use the color to troll or be flashy. I just like how colorful it is. I really think the white and pink compliment each other well as colors. I never play any other falcon color.

Top Bottom