• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOR FUN YOU SAY? lol nope

DownWitDaWaveDash

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else gotten banned yet? I decided to go play some for fun mode- just for fun obviously- and I chose the king of free for alls, Captain Falcon (yesh)

I ended up in my first 4 way fight. I pretty much threw items and jumped into the crowd of people with falcon punches. The funny thing is when I jumped for a falcon punch into the 3 other players, two of them would jump or roll away meanwhile the other -probably a scrub- would get hit.

I landed 4 falcon punches on the scrub, and no one else.

BAN FOR RELENTLESS TARGETING OF INDIDIVUALS

i cry everytim

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
I think that rule is the dumbest of all.

"Oh this guy is bad and can't dodge attacks like the others? Well you sir deserve a ban"

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
WTF, how long is the ban and you mean it banned you from online completely?

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
That's ****ing stupid. I actually thought that was just going to be for if players team up against other players...guess I was wrong. I hope the ban wasn't long. I actually left a match once and got banned for 10 minutes, which isn't much, I waited it out in offline modes.

Moral of the story, don't throw falcon punches, even if you think the other 2 players won't dodge. BECAUSE IF THEY DO, YOU'RE GONNA GET BANNED EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!

Although I'm curious how you got banned, is it possible to report matches? Maybe all your kills were from that ONE person? What a stupid banning system they have.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990

i cry everytim[/quote]

I agree with you since that's what you basically do when participating " for glory " mode all the time. That rule is hypocritical in every sense.

Rofl XD

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Anything should go in online mode, unless it's taunt partying, or one or more players targetting one individual, then that should be a bannable offense.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
>Be winning
>Here the announcer count down
>Be killed on the 1 count

I can hear him. Laughing... That wasn't very fun.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Not sure how they can justify any of the bannable offenses. The ~10min no more gaming if you d/c is annoying as hell for someone like me who's internet likes to shut off 2-3 times a day for ~5 seconds, just long enough to kick me off whatever i was doing.
The one you got banned for is even more dumb. 4man fights tend to always turn into a duo 1v1 match with occasional interventions from the others, least thats how mine always end up.

Top Bottom