• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Fun: Favorite/Best Newcomer trailer?

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Either the Rosalina trailer because I thought it was a trailer about Kirby in Mario Kart 8. Or the Greninja trailer because I thought it was going to be a Mewtwo trailer.
Villager, Megaman, Little Mac and Palutena trailers were too predictable. Wii fit trainer was too short and Pacman's is mostly gameplay footage.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I got to say Little Mac's trailer.

Mainly because the way that Samus taunts his height and the way Little Mac destroys her kidney.

Hong

The Strongest
Wow! So many different opinions.

I think my favourite, while not specific to him, was the Villager's. In general I don't like anything too serious, so this one and Rosalina's are held in higher regard.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry, about the duplicate thread!

They're all so so so so so good that it's hard to pick

I'm partial to Rosie's for obvious reasons, but my god they've all been great.

The animation in Mac's and Palutena's are glorious. As is the humor in Mac's trailer.

The sheer awesomeness of Mega Man's makes it stand out.

The sheer trolling insanity of Wii Fit's Trailer was good.

Pac Man's focus on the 4 icons is great.

The Iwata/Reggie fight made Mii's reveal.

I'd say Greninja's is probably my least favorite, but even it is still great.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Palutena's was my favorite. It incorporated 2 of my favorite characters in a dream anime fight as well as showed off a newcomer in my top 5 favorites all while playing the amazingly beautiful music from KI:U. Little Mac comes in second for having an amazing opening sequence done in epic comic book style and Doc Louis narration.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
My favourite would be the Little Mac trailer. Followed by Mega Man and Villager.

Little Mac's trailer was very.....punchy. :troll:

Top Bottom