• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Fun Fake Moveset! Dragon Quest Slime

Beets

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I drew this image as a "what if?" for the Slime character in Dragon Quest. I realize Smash DLC is over, so this is sort of just a fun project! The official Dragon Quest Twitter account even retweeted it! :4dedede: I hope you all similarly enjoy it.

Have you ever made your own fictional Smash character? Share here!

Attachments

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I really like this move set! Also appreciate the time you spent to illustrate the different attacks for Slime.

The zoom box is an interesting idea for an up special. Kind of reminds me of Sonic's spring in some ways. The side attack is equally interesting since I cannot seem to recall a time where Slimes split, but I think it'd be a funny liberty to take.

+1

Beets

Smash Apprentice
thanks! yeah, fictional slimes don't split, but real ones do! plus they assimilate into king slimes so i thought it would be fun if they could split, too! of course this isn't a perfect toolset. some moves could be swapped out no problem and the split is one of those. thanks again for the kind comment!

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, if slime was in Smash I would agree with this moveset 100%. Good work on this brosicle.

Top Bottom