• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For dmg

Badpengu

Smash Rookie
well i am considering to main GAW and ive been playing with him for a bit. I was wondering what you guys would reconmend for to rack up dmg before a kill. From the videos ive seen it mainly seems that juggling works well. However i was wonding some alternatives for that. Possibly Shffl'ing his dair would work. Any suggestions welcome.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Shffl fair, dtilt, utilt, uair, nair. Or shffl dair, utilt, uair, nair.

Might just be me but I like to keep my opponent about forty five degrees up from me. It lets you hit them with a lot more moves than if they were straight up from you.

But yeah, fair to dtilt is pretty sweet.

Badpengu

Smash Rookie
have to get them off stage first, and yah i need to practice that, cant time it right and normally end up sd'ing

ss118

Smash Master
Nair is a great edgeguard: you just need to learn to time it because of the half second delay. If it bothers you THAT much, Fair is always exceptable.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I personally edgeguard with the dtilt if they can't really sweetspot, fsmash if they really can't sweetspot, dair if they can sweetspot and fair if they're far off and nair if they're recovering high.

Pef7

Smash Cadet
I personally edgeguard with the dtilt if they can't really sweetspot, fsmash if they really can't sweetspot, dair if they can sweetspot and fair if they're far off and nair if they're recovering high.
This all sounds pretty good...I tend to use nair a lot more. For example if they are below the stage don't wait for them, just chase off with a nair and use his ridiculous upward recovery and sweetspot. Of course if you are daring enough (heh that could become a horrible pun) then you could always try pan spiking...see the other 3 threads; that somehow each mention it...:laugh:

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Pan spiking is such a misnomer. It's more like a semispike.

If they're below the stage you could shffl a dair at the ledge or you could be really fancy and wavedash back at the ledge and dair as you fall off.

Pef7

Smash Cadet
Pan spiking is such a misnomer. It's more like a semispike.

If they're below the stage you could shffl a dair at the ledge or you could be really fancy and wavedash back at the ledge and dair as you fall off.
Or if you prefer time a parachute as you drop. Its like a wall falling on you...
Or if you really want to be flashy you could try landing a 9...although that isn't very definite so the other 2 are better choices.

Top Bottom