• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For ANYONE that lives near Pinellas County, read this!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
For those who live near Pinellas county, all I have to say is...

FOOLISH MORTALS!!! xD

Anyways, after hearing about the Lolful Tourney or w.e. , I was thinking why in hell all of you that live 0-30 minutes from that church arent getting together on a regular basis an smashin your brains out?

Seems like we have talent near there, an it needs to be honed, groomed, and perfected.

I have like 8 people I play with to practice Brawl. Only 2 of the 8 are really worthy opponents.

And If you want to practice against a good Bowser, Wolf, Luigi, DDD, Jiggs, Toon, ROB, and Zelda, then contact me please. For the love of God, have mercy xD. We need to do this.

We got talent on the East coast, yet no one knows cuz most of us are failing recently at tourneys (Me xD, 65th, 1st(, 67th, 4th, 4th) or we dont GO to tourneys.

Oh yea, contact me. My names Mike Kopij. 727-418-1397
I live in St Pete, right next to Saint Pete High. I live on 5th Ave N an 29th street.

xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well that sucks. If I find out theres a good amount of people where u live ill drive up there an we can meet an **** some face! xD. Idk yet, but seems your screwed for now =)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
looks like you're 35 minutes from me. Which I wouldn't mind driving if you get something going.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
You know where I live, I'm about 45 minutes from you Polmex...
You also know that if you light the beacons Abe, Pink, and I will appear. lol

Hit us up and let us know when you're having a smashfest, Abe and I are sick of playing each other.
We could use the character/matchup experience. lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You know where I live, I'm about 45 minutes from you Polmex...
You also know that if you light the beacons Abe, Pink, and I will appear. lol

Hit us up and let us know when you're having a smashfest, Abe and I are sick of playing each other.
We could use the character/matchup experience. lol
Yea i got you Raef. Im thinkin about doin one this weekend or Friday.

Im really thinking about making a lan center here......doesn't seem like a bad idea. But I have no idea how lan centers make big money.

But, yea, im goin to ave a smashfest maybe this weekend. Every Friday I have at least 8 noobs in my house anyways, so thats 8 people guaranteed for the smashfest lol xD.

Unless theres a tourney this weekends, i dont think so though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea i got you Raef. Im thinkin about doin one this weekend or Friday.

Im really thinking about making a lan center here......doesn't seem like a bad idea. But I have no idea how lan centers make big money.

But, yea, im goin to ave a smashfest maybe this weekend. Every Friday I have at least 8 noobs in my house anyways, so thats 8 people guaranteed for the smashfest lol xD.

Unless theres a tourney this weekends, i dont think so though.
no tourneys near us this weekend. They are all in Miami, as far as I know

me and Force (the link player i team with) were thinking of that same idea of starting a lan center, but we don't have any startup money for it. Me and him honestly thing that the profit (or at least break even, as lan center business is fickle sometimes) comes from tapping into the competitive gaming market. That means, all kinds of tourneys for all kinds of PC and console games, not just brawl.

If you have something this weekend, you know me and force will be there. We never got to play that much after the tourney last weekend, and after you went to sleep early at that n3xus' place >.>

If you do have it, call me as soon as you read this post to let me know early. I dont want to find out if its going down or not like an hour before its supposed to go down. Things may come up so i gotta know ASAP.

Raef...you better come. enough said

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK This Friday, anytime after 3pm lol, anyone who wishes to come to my crib an smash hard, throughout the night into Saturday, I invite you. Ima post a bigger thread lol.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I live in Tampa and am always looking for other players in the area. My AIM is Ivanthemagister.

I won't be able to make this Friday but after that I don't see why not.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
no reason we couldn't be doing it at my LAN center... we're not far from Tampa... we could be doing this every Saturday night... we stay open to 6am... stop talking about it and be about it!!!! :) we could totally get some epic smashing going on!!!

bonus!
the mcdonalds down the road starts serving breakfast at 3am :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no reason we couldn't be doing it at my LAN center... we're not far from Tampa... we could be doing this every Saturday night... we stay open to 6am... stop talking about it and be about it!!!! :) we could totally get some epic smashing going on!!!

bonus!
well, thats great and all, but you coming to this on friday lobo?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

bonus!
THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
...*facepalm*

the smashfest PM23/Michael is having at his house in tampa
Fool I live in Saint Pete xD.

an you know what would be more epic? If the people that came to my house, we all go mid saturday to Lobos lan place an Smash all day an night there too xD!!!!!!!!!! EPIC

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Fool I live in Saint Pete xD.

an you know what would be more epic? If the people that came to my house, we all go mid saturday to Lobos lan place an Smash all day an night there too xD!!!!!!!!!! EPIC
tampa...st pete...its all the same to me

you know, thats actually a pretty epic idea you got there. Going to 4D on saturday

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So STD(Smash Till Dawn) at 4D this saturday till sunday?

Sounds ****ing awesome.
Um....yea lol. But, no 1 has read my other post about the STD at my place from sat to sun?

Or if you have an cant go, then a std at 4d in tampa, im up for.

Im doin that anyways. Need people to come to my STD though

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going to the panhandle this weekend, but I'll try to make it to future events.

Would anyone want to smash at my place tomorrow btw? I get off at 6:00pm and I have 2 complete setups plus 2 extra TVs.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
just so everyone knows it does cost monies to play at 4D...
its 15 bucks from 10:00pm to 6:00am
butttt... I'm sure I can talk to the owner and we can arrange some sort of a discount for the smashers if we're going to get a large enough group here... we could be doing this every Saturday night!!!
STD SATURDAYS!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
no cash, tomorrow as in Wednesday.

on Thursday I'm picking up my girlfriend from the airport, then watching office, then watching Lost, then ****ing.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I usually plug my laptop into the stereo at the store... I play good music. That really all depends on your definition of good music though... I appreciate musicianship and good song writing ability... you on the other hand appreciate loops, samples, and keyboard arps. :) haha I'll try to mix it up :)

we have sirius in the store so I'm sure I can find something to suit everyone's taste... music should the least of our worries :)

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
ok let me make sure i have all this correct so i don't show up at the wrong time. This std is starting at friday at polmex's and then continuing on to saturday right?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
STD SATURDAYS!!!!

I eliminated all of the previous statement to make this one: Wow, out of context that would be rather gross.

Now, on to my real post: Would have smashed with you guys, but I'm broke. PolMex, hit me up on AIM (lim3backwards), I live in Clearwater... so,... yeah...

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
We'll be doing this every Saturday... sooooo there's always next week, or the week after, or the week after, or the week after and so on and so on.

Top Bottom