• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For all the ROB Supporters! Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
There are ROB supporters? I can maybe... no. I can't even see ROB64.

Seriously, ^ROB^ (^???^Indicates caps, but his name is naturally capitallized so I can't double-caps it)

And what do you mean "ALL" the rob supporters? All 1 one of them? Besides, ROB's already confirmed as a non-pc. He's like the goomba in Adv.-move, W1. Except he can kinda fight.

He's not a real character, but if the Wiiction Replay lets you play as say FAT... Oh wow... I just realized Fighting Alloy Team anagrams to fat... Hehe, U R MR GAY...

Anyway, if there's a code that lets you be fat (teehee), there's probably one that lets you play as ROB. So while he may be playable via code, there are NO rob supporters. Besides you. And you can play as him once you get a GS/AR.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! At 2:00 I thought it was gonna blow!

I've got a good idea of what its ''Final smash'' could be! It involves me hurling the NES at it to get it to SHUT THE HELL UP! :urg:

Awsome find BTW :ohwell:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Nobody cared for having ROB in brawl, then as soon as that fake roster appears some people suddenly start remembering what great fans they are of ROB......

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
ROB is legendary. But in a funny way. NES ROB > ROB 64.

If he's "the" WTF character in Brawl, then it sucks. If he's in alongside a bigger character roster, then it's OK.

35 roster suxxxxxxxx. ;D

EDIT: If it turns out to be the real roster, don't worry, I'll suddenly start bumming it and saying how incredible is. It's psychological, it's my way of accepting things that suck...

No. It musn't be real. If this roster is Sakurai's illness, then HE MUST RECOVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom