• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footstool -> Up-B (Instant Stage Control)

SpawnSean

Low Tier Hero
NNID
SpawnSean
Mr. Game & Watch can Footstool opponents in the air into an Up-B as a true combo [if you want to call it that] which at higher percents (if they DI wrong) can be combo'd into F-Air off-stage and can potentially kill (depending on how far off-stage you are willing to go).

You are probably thinking to yourself that if you exhaust you're Up-B and go for an attack far off-stage that you are basically SD-ing to take a stock, but that is not always the case. Although the risk is high, if you have your jump you can jump back to safety or if you are DECENTLY far/deep off-stage, then you can potentially bucket jump back to safety.

This is something that needs to be experimented with, but I thought I would share this in hopes of sparking some ideas.

I will update this with any discoveries I or anyone else has found.

At certain high percents, this can lead to an interesting 50/50 if you have Oil-Panic ready or if you are close enough for a F-Air.

Last edited:
Top Bottom