• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footstool Double Jab Lock (Video Up)

Tyser

Smash Champion
On the first post, King Dayduhday's name isnt in that list. You should put him in there because he's cool.

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
After a lot of trys i think that the best way to start yourself up for the pound-footstool is to rising pound the opponent. It just works better for some reason for me at least.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
After a lot of trys i think that the best way to start yourself up for the pound-footstool is to rising pound the opponent. It just works better for some reason for me at least.
Wait, that's how I've been doing it all along... You mean it's possible to do it without rising pound? Is that how you can use it on samus and why people where worried about being footstooled themselves?

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
On the first post, King Dayduhday's name isnt in that list. You should put him in there because he's cool.
Lol. He was deleted because we dont know where he goes. ANd unfortunatly I don't have a wii anymore. Not for a while anyways.

Top Bottom