• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footstool combos

MK.TWO

Smash Rookie
Hi ! ^^ ( sorry if my english is very bad )
i noticed a lot of footstool combo have been discovered and i think jiggly have some of them like :
Uair to Footsool , FF , Ftilt lock ( maybe Nair ? ) Rest or Uptilt to Footstool,FF , Ftilt lock Rest ( i do it one time , the timing is strict)
I think its a good option to extend the combo game of jiggly ( his grab game suck)and to put a rest because the opponent can't tech the footstool , it work around 10/40%
Also you can : Uair footsool rest ( work on certain character ) or Utilt Footsool rest
idk if it is viable or not so what do you think jigg mains

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
I don't think Jiggs has any footstool combos (yet). I'd imagine that Dair to footstool could work over the edge as a gimping tool, but nothing I can think of.

MK.TWO

Smash Rookie
maybe after a footstool you can jab lock with an Ftilt or a FF nair(SOURSPOT) , i tried but i can't do it .
I think its possible but the timming is strict , or its impossible because jigglypuff is too floaty and he doesn't have enough time after the footstool to do the jab lock

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I had a play about with Jiggs' u-tilt and u-air > footstool when the game came out. Unless something has changed, an opponent could easily jump/air-dodge/attack before you get above them for the footstool. I wanted it to work so much because I used to main Pikachu in Brawl, and u-air > footstool led into QAC locks which was a dream. I'll do a bit more testing on this soon though just to make sure, but apart from footstool > rest on certain characters, or footstool> dair, I don't think there are any =/

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
Is the CPU on jump ? I believe he is not.

Anyway, if it's a true combo then why not rest directly ? =)

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Have you guys tried footstooling and then following your opponent down with a Fair? The late hit will jab lock. And I notice Jiggs' footstool jump is one of the lowest heights in the game, so footstools should be a crucial tech to implement when you have the best air speed to catch people with.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm pretty sure the problem is Jigglypuff's awful fastfall speed. She doesn't move quickly enough to make something happen.

Top Bottom