• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footsool Combos! (Update: Different video, actual locks now)

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796

The power of the footstool
Wow! That was amazing, I hadn't thought of using lightning falcon kick's stun to get easier footstools, very creative! That opens a whole bunch of new doors, especially for heavier characters! You've earned mad respect from me. You should add me up, we should play some games sometime, I bet you're really good.

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
Thanks! Just so you know, that combo works for every character except for Falcon himself, Fox, and Greninja, and it kills them all, guaranteed.

You're in the Falcon skype group, yes? My NNID is to the left ;)
<---

Last edited:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Thanks! Just so you know, that combo works for every character except for Falcon himself and Greninja, and it kills them all, guaranteed.

You're in the Falcon skype group, yes? My NNID is to the left ;)
<---
Nah I'm not in the skype group. Only device I have that can even skype is my phone lol.

PGP

Smash Cadet
NNID
samwich42
3DS FC
3093-7123-8190
Wow, I just rediscovered the nair->FS thing on my own and was about to make a thread, glad I saw this first. So nair->FS->dair (lock)->nair (repeat) works until dair stops jab locking? And then even after that you can still get the dair->knee since they can't tech it? This seems really useful.

0R31T

Smash Rookie
I use that exact setup too. Underused imo. Can be used from falling up airs to optimize damage output.
hmm, falling up-airs you say ? never thought of that but it seems logic since you could true combo into 2 jablocks against heavy characters.but i stay with dair since you can true combo
dair-->nair-->up air-->nair(or a possible knee read) , that would be an 85% true combo on many characters

Top Bottom