• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FML in SWF

Skrah

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=1183]FML in SWF[/drupal]

Well, recently I saw a thread about a webpage in the pool room, but it got closed due to advertisement. I saw the site and it was absolutely hilarious, if only some of them were pretty sad.

So I thought that we should have one over here, just post anecdotes or funny things that have happened to you.

Basically you say an anecdote and then at the end type FML (f*** my life) and then people can either say that you deserved it or agree that your life is truly f***ed.

Not really funny but I'll start:

I finally get to date a girl I like, and she is leaving the country once the school year ends. FML

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
That is exactly something that happened to a friend of mine two years ago. Are you my time-displaced friend?

.....anyways, the only FML-worthy material I have isn't funny, it's depressing. Sorry. Good idea though.

D

Deleted member

I had done really well on my drivers test when I pulled into the DMV and crashed into my moms car.

kr3wman

Smash Master
My life has been pretty sweeeeet so far. Only thing I can think of is that I'm not really good at smash, even though I know I could improve if I would practice more. FML?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was on my way to my first ever Valentines Day dinner date, and some dude jumped in front of the train I was supposed to catch, and I was horribly late. The b*tch didn't even believe me, until she saw on the news. Still, she was pissed nontheless. Stupid skank. FML!

<3 Emo Thread.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I made a serious blog and everyone thought I was just trolling. ;-; FML?

Hurrrrrr

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Making a thread about how awesome Wario is because he can do minute things like ride a bike and how stupid Marth is because he can't do those things is rather spammy if you ask me.

I'm extremely sleep deprived but I hate sleeping so I'm only becoming more sleep deprived.

FML.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
How can you hate sleeping? It's what I do to stay beautiful.

Also.

FIRUS IZ MEEN 2 ME FML.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It wastes time. >_> I spend like, 9 hours or whatever sleeping (well, that only happens about once in a blue moon, it's generally much less), and I could've spent all that time doing work, or doing something enjoyable. Sleeping serves no purpose other than to make you not a zombie.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
It wastes time. >_> I spend like, 9 hours or whatever sleeping (well, that only happens about once in a blue moon, it's generally much less), and I could've spent all that time doing work, or doing something enjoyable. Sleeping serves no purpose other than to make you not a zombie.
Ew. I don't really like sleeping myself, but I don't hate it. It keeps the bags away.

Although I have make-up for that.

;x

kr3wman

Smash Master
If the world was mainly composed of sleep-deprived zombies there would alot more flaming on the internet. And we don't want that good sir.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
3 days ago, I slopped my Wii around school (I don't know my locker number, sue me) because I had to bring it to the Party at the Asain/French club. Once it started, some other guy brought his wii, and everyone played it instead. And they only played Brawl. (I had Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Castle of Shikigami III)

FML

Top Bottom