• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flying Slam - Who has control? Update: Patch 1.06

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
They won't fix Bowsercide because they can't fix the flying men problem on magicant which caused this dilemma to begin with.

Only with Dash Slash do we regain our intimidating oh crap effect.

And side swiping luma's off a stage never gets old.

The ability to just say NO to a lot of small projectiles, recover high and perform moving attacks is amazing.

I do miss the old Bowsercide fear factor.

Only Ganon has that now.

33percentgod

Smash Apprentice
They won't fix Bowsercide because they can't fix the flying men problem on magicant which caused this dilemma to begin with.

Only with Dash Slash do we regain our intimidating oh crap effect.

And side swiping luma's off a stage never gets old.

The ability to just say NO to a lot of small projectiles, recover high and perform moving attacks is amazing.

I do miss the old Bowsercide fear factor.

Only Ganon has that now.
I'm not fully with the lingo on here. I don't know what "running klaw" or "dash slash" refers to. I know moves have name changes and slang referring to the official move names.It took me awhile from just reading posts what "Fortress" meant (I know, have mercy on me)

Help a Smasher out.

Last edited:

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
I'm not fully with the lingo on here. I don't know what "running klaw" or "dash slash" refers to. I know moves have name changes and slang referring to the official move names.It took me awhile from just reading posts what "Fortress" meant (I know, have mercy on me)

Help a Smasher out.
Ha! Might I suggest you never become a Sonic main. They go insane with all the acronyms and names. When talking about Bowser's customs we typically use their official names. Though sometimes Slip Bomb becomes "Trip Bomb", and Turbulent Bomb becomes "wind bomb" which better reflect the move's function. Bomb is of course Down b. Flying Slam is the default side B. But you'll sometimes hear it referred to as "koopa Klaw" which was its name in Melee. You've got me on why people still use that. It was a very different move in that game. We don't really name any of Bowser's non-special moves. You'll also want to know about Tough Guy, which is the official name for Bowser's armor. Look for a spoiler tab of that in the moveset data and discussion thread, because it will come up in matchup discussions. That should be everything.

Top Bottom