• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fly Leef need to keep his avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
hello guys I just wanna address something that has been going on for a long time Fly Leef keeps switching his avatar almost evey week on smashboards

I just wanna say Fly Leef aka Lesheik stop changing your avatar like clothes

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well thanks. :) I guess this is a more specific thread and I should have looked into that. I was going through the New Posts and I saw this. ^_^

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
Dude thats you! thats what you look like. Don't you recognize urself...well of course u don't on the count that u constantly change ur avatar just liek ur clothes!

P.S. U and larry need to stop posting to each other becuase u guys are right next to each other.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Dude thats you! thats what you look like. Don't you recognize urself...well of course u don't on the count that u constantly change ur avatar just liek ur clothes!

P.S. U and larry need to stop posting to each other becuase u guys are right next to each other.
OMG way to ruin it....

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
Well then I guess....?
I need to get more pictures off my photobucket then.

If u leave then u might end up with heads likes these....=[

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
Damon needs to stop changing his avatar. This is why larry started this so called "serious" Thread. So can u so damon so that larry can stop crying?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm I change my avi a lot, not every week, but a lot. I'm so used to Zelda Universe because they let you customize everything. I get compulsive sometimes, but nobody complains. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom