• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paguiob

Smash Rookie
We need a definitive venue soon if we want to play this weekend. We could always re-schedule if we want to.

A tournament this month would probably be good practice for anyone going to JF's tourney in March.

And Fluffy, everything will work out fine. Real life is always more important than games.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
A tournament this month would probably be good practice for anyone going to JF's tourney in March.
Speaking of which, you and all other Houston players who are going to attend the Austin tournament need to sign up at cyberjocks.com

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
paguiob said:
We need a definitive venue soon if we want to play this weekend. We could always re-schedule if we want to.
Well, we'll be having a smash get together, but its gonna be in Magnolia, which is like an hour away from Houston. I don't imagine many Houston smashers are gonna wanna come all the way out here, but if you wanna come, i'm sure we can hook you up with some dircetions. Not sure if we're gonna have an actual tourney yet, though.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I guess.
we can do it in my garage i suppose...hurray!!!!!!!
We need TV's

about 3 of them
i broke my tv trying to carry it up the stairs...so yea
Well as for fluffy
i like you as a friend and all
but
it was kinda low for alex to say what he said to you for all the times you drove about 100 miles in all just to go get like 3 people (alex, aj and corwin) i never really cared for going to this monthly. nothing agianst you but i dont think iam playing tourny smash much any more.
Fluffy you are a great girl but just stop arguing with everyone you dont really have to make any more comments toward people becuase all it will do is start more ****....

BUT WE NEED TV's and munchies if we want this to be big....i really hope we are not going to get any more then just 5 to 6 people -=sighs=-

27010 sea turtle ln
thats my address

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
its try-outs...not a tourney...but i guess if a bunch of fools show up....then maybe g@be will do one.

to MOOGIE:im jokin pal.....i aint got no problem.

to paguiob: hit me up or sethlon or G@BE on AIM and we can wire you some fresh directions....or you can meet up with me somewhere on sat and u can follow me to g@bes house.

G@BE! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU, BABE!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Interesting conversation so far fellow smashers. However, from the very beginning of the creation of the Houston vs Austin Tourney we already could have figured out who was supposed to be on the Houston team. There's no need for tryouts, cause, us beatin up each other won't determine who is the best 5 to make the team, trust me. All you guys needed to do is look at the tourney results from smashex 2 and you would clearly see that the top 5 who should make up team Houston should be Razorium, Mr.3000, Zero(TGM), Gabe and Sethlon. Now those are the Houston players who placed the highest in the 1 v 1 in smashex2, thus making them the best 5. Now, how can ya'll argue with that?

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
That may be true TGM, but seriously, you can't argue that those five are the best, think about, I can understand if you said that about the low tiers. But in this case I'm talkin about the 1 v1, to where you can use any character. As far as brackets are concerned I lost my first match because of that type of stuff. I'm not complaining though cause a loss is loss, however my skills pulled me to the position I got to on the bracket, so in the end if you are good it doesn't matter who you fight, you will be tested in 2 ways, which are determination and endurance. So, hehe, as I said before , we know who the best 5 are, or ok, lets say that, if I were a bettin man, I would feel more confident in the team houston players I listed.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
paguiob you are coming to the Austin Texas tournament March 11th/12th correct? I remember you came to the last TGA (or one before that, or both, I forget).

If you are coming, be sure you and your friends sign up at cyberjocks.com ; click Texas icon, click two day smash fest right side, scroll down, sign up and just skip the pay step by exiting your browser.

And Mr. 3000 is absolutely right. Besides if you want to go qualitatively I consider him top 3 in Houston with Rayzorium and sethlon anyway. In this case quantitative results confirm my qualitative notions, and ultimately, results are the only thing that count.

makeamidget

Smash Cadet
So, what's up with the get together? Is it at G@bes garage? **** I hope someone has a better TV than G@bes current one, it's just so... sad.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for the next monthly. Sorry I can't make it to Magnolia, it's a little far for me at the moment. Lol, besides, I have to save some money for Valentine's.

Sethlon, my Marth needs some practice !! I don't think I've played Smash since the little fest, but oh well, my mind games will be awesome when I DO pick it up again.

Rayzorium, my Shiek is CRAVING to two stock you twice again :D

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Alrighty...so, plan for now is that we hang in g@be's garage. If it gets too crowded/his parents get pissy, we can always find someplace else to take over. I'm gonna see if i can jack aj's tv, and im sure cesar can bring one or two over.

Mr.3000...ya know, i can really see what you mean, and in other circumstances i would just use the results of S.Ex2. BUT, there are two people who want to be on the team who didn't make it to SEX2, and i think they still deserve a chance. <.<; are you gonna be able to make it to our little gathering??? cause there are no doubts that you're very good....

And cesar...pizzas would be great :}

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, that would be cool to get some videos.

Mkay...i think that we should go by Mr3000's list. Gabe an me both think so...and since aj wont be able to make it to this, and it sounds like ronnie wont be either, there isnt really any point to having try-outs. Course, this'll have to be ran by rayz and zero.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
FTWFTWFTWFTWFTWFTWFTWFTWFTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is going on? the try-outs are TOMORROW and yall are pulling this shizit?????? i have no problem with mr.3000 or moggie being on the team...but if they refuse or CANt go to austin/San antonio/dallas/CC or whaever then they dont need to be on the team. a team travels with each other and fights with each other......

also,moogie didnt go to the sex2...that is unfair to leave him off the list! Also,MARCOS is the best peach player ive seen around.........and no one dares to call him or gets some one to call him? he should be on the list.....

so explain what the poo is going on....please. are the tryouts still going or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom