• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

srgnosca

Smash Rookie
The Great Marth said:
dude! get on AIM! ill Im u from my mothers SN name(i dont have a SN yet).

and where do yall wanna meet up? i can pick u up if need be.
so zero whats your scn so i can pu tit on my buddy list once i get on and message you.
or will you message me?

srgnosca

Smash Rookie
The Great Marth said:
Just PM me that your on AIM and ill AIM u.....ok?
lol about my scn, see i havent been on it in a while. so i kinda forgot it . when i tried to sign in i was like double you tee eff and so my friend told me it was ipromiseyou495 not loverboy495. sorry bout the mix up. but i got you on mine. so the moment youronline ill message you kool. my freind is coming over today and im at a freinds house all three of us are gonna play smash and another might come as well. if your able and it isnt a hassle such as distance you can come over for the day. and well have a tootin good time, also brin any friends youo know if they want, im leaving this to you since your the one with the car.

srgnosca

Smash Rookie
Moggie said:
Where I'm at now, 832-386-0947. This is my friends number, I'm sitting right next to the phone.
832 298 7343

hey uhm zero, i got a call form you but i didnt know it was you haha. so sorry bout it. i was busy friday anyways. i got a car. but in two weeks. ill be able to chill. really sorry its just i dont have internet at my hosue so i couldnt get online an talk i tried though. rsorry sorry. i realy wanted to smash it up though. but asap well get together.later.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
ALRIGHT! back tot he good ol' monthly fluffy tournaments.

HOpefully Smiles + caveman will put in an appearance at the next one, to celebrate smiles's moving about 4 hours closer to Houston! There will be ferocity and powersheilding and QUESADILLAS FOR THE WIN MAN D0000090000D.

Anyway, there'll be another monthly at fluffy's place on Sunday, February 26th at 2:00 PM. As usual, huh? Can't wait to see you all again, extra TVs are always appreciated and make the monthlies more fun.

Hope to see all you Houstonians there. CREEZY AND MARCOS THAT MEANS U.

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
Wow

This houston monthlies?! Feb 26, i'll more than likely go to this one. :) . Hey fluf come visit sometime along with other smashers in my dorm. my new cell number is (830)-374-6191

Falco SSBM

Smash Cadet
post 6...or 7

Forgive me all for being a newb...but I need to say some newbish things.

#1, sorry flufy i didnt make it and help you clean last time...my mom like just left...and I was like WTF? But Ill help this time ^_^'

#2, Is the monthly Feb.11th or 26th? or both? or what? and also isnt the 11th a saturday?

#3, Obviously,...Ima be there this time...and Im runnin mewtwo....cause ummmm I like mewtwo. ;)

#4,Fluffy, Ima need info about were your apt. is...hit me up like a week before the tourney.(713)440-9569 but come correct cause my mom might pick up. ;) ask for Jeremy

thats all.

:laugh:

paguiob

Smash Rookie
fluffy -
Just repeating what falco asked, is it on the 11th like it says in the first post, or the 26th like the title says?

Anyway, I tried to make it to Smash Ex, but I couldn't find stargate and the cell number you listed on the smashex website doesn't seem to work. I drove around gasmer and willow for about an hour. Sounds like I missed out though.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Yea fluff, u may want to change some of the info because it really screwed me when SEX2 came around.

so the monthly is on the 11 right??!??!1 not the 26th?????

Falco SSBM

Smash Cadet
post 7 or 8

I dont know if this will help are not but, heres a coonvo we had:

jeremy feifer: hey fluffy
jeremy feifer: let me get it from the source, when is the nesxt monthly? feb.11th or 26th?
fluffy x sama: augh!!!
jeremy feifer: sorry...if im annoying you...
fluffy x sama: LOL
fluffy x sama: not at all
fluffy x sama: i'm just not sure atm
fluffy x sama: hold on
jeremy feifer: ok
jeremy feifer: o and by the way
jeremy feifer: ill be there
jeremy feifer: and this time ill help ya clean
fluffy x sama: cool
fluffy x sama: i'll have to get with you about it tomorrow, tho
fluffy x sama: i've been pretty busy
jeremy feifer: ok
jeremy feifer: Im runnin mew 2 by the way
jeremy feifer: Best mewtwo in houston = my goal

So yeh as of now...its unknown...so make plans for....like the whole month ^_^'

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Falco, there are next to zero problems when it comes to going to fluffy monthly....so its going to be on the 11th.

But anyway. i think its safe to assume that this monthly will be more of a "team Houston Try-Out" than anything. and as team houston's spokes-man, i say that the person who gets 1st place(assuming hes not already on the team AND he lives in houston) will be guaranteed a spot on the team. SETHLON and RAYZ are 100% on the team. so if any one other than sethlon/rayz that get 1st or closest to 1st will be on the team. that will bring the team count to 3.

to decide the last 2 fools, i think we need to take the rest of the people from houston and make them fight each other untill all are eliminated............ and the last 2 men standing get the spot.

now ,ALEX! if u disagree...........TELL ME or make a correction to what i said.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I wanna come to this, but I need to know when it is. If it's the 11th I think I'll be able to make it, but if it's the 26th, probably not because I'm going to the SA one the 25th.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
i didnt include me and u or clever because its all up in the air....the only positive places are rayz and sethlon.....the rest of houston will be determined by feb 11th, or it might be determined this coming friday when i go to alex or somebodies house to beat them.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well, Taylor said their next tourney is going to be the 25th, not the 18th. She just said Chris hadn't changed the date in the title of their thread yet.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, I told you, I only MM on 3 condtions:

1: some cocky new person (or sometimes not new) comes in talking trash

2: someone challenges me and i feel it won't be a waste of my time or money

3: I challenge someone because, well, I want the challenge lol. (an example is my MM with NEO)

So basically, I'd be happy to play you with DK =)

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I'll be going to the monthly for sure then. It'd be sad if I BOMB this one and don't make it on the team. Lol, that's not going to happen though.

l_tizzle05

Smash Rookie
Where exactly is the tourny held at. Dont see an address or anythin and is there registration required for this?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
The tuornament is held at my apartment

Anyone ocming and staying the night, my apartment is going to be REALLY RELALY CLEAN so i would appreciate it if it STAYS that way. Anyone who spills big red on my carpet automatically dies... I'm moving in march and I don't want to have to clean that ****ed place more than once.

I need to change the titel of the thread, yes..

Address: 7909 S. Sam Houston Pkwy. East apt. 132 Houston, TX 77075

when sethlon came over i beat his Roy every time i played it. holy god, how did that happen? Doc is DOM? ionno.

yeah it's hte 11th guaranteed unless I have a D&D game!!! in which case... well i'll tell you all b4 the end of the month. (( nothing comes b4 d&d))

Falco SSBM

Smash Cadet
post # 9? or...

Nice, yeh ill be there and screw mew2 and falco...ima run captain falcon cause i hope to win...+ iv been practicin with him for like 30+ hours now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom