• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida people thread

katanagash

Smash Apprentice
I would like to meet other people in the state of Florida. Right now I live in Tallahassee and I don't know of that many active Smash players. If you introduce yourself I would be very glad to see you on Wifi (of course when brawl comes out). Later on we can obviously exchange friend codes, but for now all we can do is chat. :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Try the official [thread=70386]Florida Thread[/thread] for all the info you need to know about the state, like finding people to play or tournaments to attend.

There's also a list for Wii codes, so let me know yours and I can add you on it.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Mid - Tallahassee; Agrate; "I play pretty much all characters"
Mid - Tallahassee; B_AWAL; Luigi, Fox, Peach
Mid - Tallahassee; D_B_S; Fox, C. Falcon, Mario
Mid - Tallahassee; emblem pride; Marth, Roy
Mid - Tallahassee; Flawless Styles; Falco, Fox, DK, Marth, Doc
Mid - Tallahassee; Green_Mario; Mario
Mid - Tallahassee; Kryian; "I play tons of characters, but all bad"
Mid - Tallahassee; LaughterIsDeadly; Shiek, Link, Doc
Mid - Tallahassee; shoshone; Marth, Ice Climbers, Fox
Mid - Tallahassee; Lompta; Falco
Mid - Tallahassee; Voxenn; Jigglypuff, CF, Falco
There you go, that's from the Florida Thread

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I exist and I play alot. I've been busy with school and work but I still manage to play at least weekly.

Unfortunately the Competition at FSU on Oct 19th will be postponed until November. The School was having issues with thier systems and that date my space will not be available. The good news is that the tourney will be a 1v1 4 stock 8min time limit tourney.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
As far as teh other plauyers, at least 5 of them are people that I play with and they play daily. So If you just contact them or hollar at me you'll be fine...

Top Bottom