• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida and the South: who wants to goto EVO EAST?! (Tournament PLanning)

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys whats good?

I know your *** is excited about how Smash Bros are include for the BIGGESt fighting game tournament in History!

Since im mainly a shoryuken.com member since 2002, I feel that I should do something to support this state as a whole for the celebration of Smash in EVOLUTION!

I want to host a tournament when the winner gets a plane ticket to EVOLUTION EAST(Memorial Day Weekend).

Location will be in S.Florida but I will add the prize IF you guys plan on showing up(FLORIDA and OOS is interested).

Now The entry fee might be a little steep.

I was hoping 30 dollars would cover all. (Half includes Door Fee/EVO money and the other includes the Pot for the tournament)

The date I was hoping for should be on the 24th of April...(Saturday) But its on the finale of Ranbat but I can work things out.

Ok guys. If you're interested just post up.

-1-

-Beastcoast

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
This is awesome...hopefully I can get my *** up and get to this...

Top Bottom