• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLCL IMO

3DS FC
2423-3563-3963
it sucked. all 6 of them did.

But that's just my opinion. Discuss your opinions here.

Now about that one dude's eyebrows.......

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
****ing insane, I think someone in Japan watched Ren and Stimpy, decided it was too realistic and sane for them, and then made FLCL while they were on their LSD

DreadToaster

Smash Rookie
There's more content in the six episodes of FLCL than there is in most series. Every second of the show is packed with some kind of joke, visual or otherwise. It is one of the most fun, over-the-top and confusing shows I have ever seen. And buried in the show, there's a really cute and somewhat relatable story about breaking out from someone else's shadow. Loved every second of it.

And yes, the soundtrack is killer.

Dirty Duck

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheThirdChild
3DS FC
3351-4520-5317
Nice **** taste you have there.

FLCL is a masterpiece of anime, and it knew to quit while it was ahead. It did something different and it payed off, and while it can seem as if there's nothing to it the show actually has a lot of meaning behind it.

Riggy Rascal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-5630-4667
It's a wild ride, that's for sure. I've noticed that with this show in particular, there's a good portion of people disliking it for its silliness and such, as well as people that like it for the very same reason (you could say that for so many other shows, though). I'm no big fan, but I quite like it. It's pretty funny, and I can't say that I dislike any of the characters.

I'm all for the soundtrack though, really good stuff. Last Dinosaur, Crazy Sunshine - good stuff.

Top Bottom