• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.7

1. Maven*: Kary, Pokechu, Raxxel
2. UtopianPoyzin: Giraffelasergun
3. Raxxel
4. Z25
5. Giraffelasergun: UtopianPoyzin, Pythag
6. Pythag: Maven
7. Pokechu: Z25
8. Kary
9. Bessie

Not Voting
Bessie;

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
Maven has not picked up their prod. I will look for their replacement.

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is March 11, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maven has not picked up their prod, therefore I'll be looking for their replacement unless they post soon.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Maven has not picked up their prod, therefore I'll be looking for their replacement unless they post soon.
Are you sure it's worth the time looking for a replacement? It's looking like Maven's slot is getting lynched unless something drastic happens within the <17 hours we have left.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If Maven's busy being replaced I would rather lynch GLG today.

more information / connections this way as well.

I feel like GLG is phoning in his contributions and there's no evidence of pro-active questioning or scumhunting from him.

Vote: giraffelasergun

Pokechu Pokechu

deadline is tonight, check the time for yourself.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If Maven's busy being replaced I would rather lynch GLG today.

more information / connections this way as well.

I feel like GLG is phoning in his contributions and there's no evidence of pro-active questioning or scumhunting from him.

Vote: giraffelasergun

Pokechu Pokechu

deadline is tonight, check the time for yourself.
Ah, go figure, we showed up at the same time.

Let me go through GLG's posts real quick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't like this at all. I do not like 3 of us voting for Maven and the rest afking their way through day 1.

Pythag Pythag
bessie bessie
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun
Z25 Z25
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin

I want your opinions on a Maven lynch.
It would come down to how quick we could get a replacement. Like let’s say we can’t get one by next day phase. We’d be going into it with an inactive and maybe even an inactive town pr if maven isn’t scum. That’s a bit of an advantage for scum as we’d essentially be out two player if we lynch someone else and can’t get a replacement. Which could make for a rough day 2.

As for GLG, I was about to post my reads list but in terms of my view on him. I don’t have any good read one way or another.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like this at all. I do not like 3 of us voting for Maven and the rest afking their way through day 1.

Pythag Pythag
bessie bessie
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun
Z25 Z25
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin

Phone posting, at work :

I didn’t really want him lynched.
I can’t figure out what is actually more beneficial, killing an inactive or leaving an inactive.
UP was really against a maven lynch specifically because it was a policy lynch, and I wanted to hear him elaborate. I see pros and cons to both sides, which is frustrating because neither one pings me as scummier than the other

The only thing that could find scummy about the wagon itself would be pokechu’s vote, but Kary didn’t seem to care, so Kinda left with my hands in my pockets.

Raxxel what do you think about Pokechu and UP’s joke votes turning into real votes? I keep getting the feeling that I seemed to be the only one noticing that, or at least worried about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s my reads so far:

Town:
Kary: they’ve posted pretty solid content and their honestly in some or their thought really sells me on a townie that’s dedicated to info rather then a scum sort of insulting slots for lack of a better word there. As I said they are brutally honest and I think that their actions are more town oriented then anything else.

Town Lean:
Rax: I’ve seen some issue with their content here from other players feedback, but I still don’t see scum in it. Having played as their teammate last game I think I have a good read on this slot due to that. They also seem more active and engaged this game then last, giving me an some confidence that they are here more frequently due to being down rather then scum and having difficulty in that role. As that seemed to be part of the reason they were more low key last game.

Bessie: This slots new so it’s hard to really know them, but I liked their entrance. It showed some engagement in the thread and that they caught up easily. They also asked questions and provided some feedback so their slot doesn’t feel scummy atm to me. They do seem a little defensive but that could just be a general reaction. However content like 270 I’ll be looking over as the game progresses and seeing how I feel about it.

Null to possible town lean:
Pythag: they’ve offered fair content for day one. With responses to others.His page 7 posts seem to show an interest in giving information to questions alongside giving thoughts about wha going on.

Null:
GLG: Haven’t really gleamed anything one way or another from their content. Could be scum trying to keep posts flowing but I don’t know. I wouldn’t oppose lynching them for answers.

Pokechu: I did point out things on this slot earlier. But every game their behavior is extremely hard to read. Especially when it kind of goes back and forth with what their alignment is. I still Want to see more here. Them pretty much going with the flow so easily is something I’ll watch for with their voting patterns.

Utopian: They are playing similar to last game. Where they had a fairly good early presences but now it’s gone down a bit compared to their actions day one last game. Their play here looks townish to me but I’m still unsure of what to believe their alignment is after not realizing they were sorcerer last game. I also really can’t see the odds lining up for them to be scum again, but they have quite a track record. This is probably the slot I would put as town most out of my null list just because of the odds of them being scum that many times in a row so low and I like statistics at least partially.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Honestly I feel like either way we vote we're getting a replacement. Like if we vote out Maven, GLG will probably replace out. And if we vote out GLG, well Maven's already getting replaced LOL

so I'll ponder about my vote. Both are pretty much shots in the dark and don't exemplify "town player" right now so :laugh:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Honestly I feel like either way we vote we're getting a replacement. Like if we vote out Maven, GLG will probably replace out. And if we vote out GLG, well Maven's already getting replaced LOL

so I'll ponder about my vote. Both are pretty much shots in the dark and don't exemplify "town player" right now so :laugh:
What makes you think GLG would replace out? Did I miss something?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For now though, I think I’ll vote glg. I trust Kary’s judgement there on the information that could be gained.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What makes you think GLG would replace out? Did I miss something?
GLG hasn't posted in 4 days now right? or did I miss something? Did he make posts that I somehow skipped?

if he has then nevermind!~ LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
GLG hasn't posted in 4 days now right? or did I miss something? Did he make posts that I somehow skipped?

yeah since the last time I was in the thread he's posted once more. Wouldn't be surprised if he replaced out. But I would love to be proven wrong! I love playing with GLG.

Raxxel Raxxel did going through GLG's posts change anything for you? He hasn't put much out there but I think there's some keen observations he's made. His #260 raises the possibility of Poy letting some OMGUS sneak out. He's right that it's a lil' aggressive. I'm still OK with Poy but I'll sleep on that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oooo L-1!! I wanna be a hammer!!!!! I love being the hammer!! Time for me to play TOWN HERO!!

vote /s

LOL

Unofficial vote count:

1. Maven*: Pokechu, Raxxel
3. Raxxel
4. Z25
5. Giraffelasergun: UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Kary, Z25
7. Pokechu
8. Kary
9. Bessie

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
neither are looking good but Maven's committed the crime of just doing nothing. And I feel like finding a second replacement might be tough and more work than what it's worth if we can just vote the slot out. GLG's at least trying! I can respect that (and what he's put out I actually kind of like. The few posts that do have substance LOL)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I’m a little unnerved by two joke votes that have evolved into “real votes”

Raxxel, thoughts on Bessie?
Why do joke votes evolving bother you? The people making them (me and someone else LMAO lemme reread the thread) at the time they made their joke, they couldn't have known that days later that the person would still have valid reason to be voted for. Town or scum, there's no way to predict the best place to put your vote at Day's end, no?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary , Pythag Pythag , my initial vote on GLG was mainly hunch, and understandably weak at that time. I know that it was early in the game, but I felt as if GLG was going out of their way to fly under the radar. From then on, many of GLG's posts were simply reflections on the state of the game and many of them felt as if they were lacking in motivation to solve.

TL;DR (despite it being a short explanation), it was a feeling that became stronger as GLG was unable to make townie posts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Huh I thought he hadn’t been prodded and was just barely in the range of activity wanted. Guess i misread

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
@UP what's wrong with an inactive lynch D1? You'd rather have those in later days?
Yes. D2 or D3. Get them out before -lo.

For the Maven debocle, Maven is another slot that has not made any townie posts, and looks pretty bad in general at the moment. I'd be willing to vote for him. However, GLG has had several chances at redemption, and still nothing particularly exciting has emerged from that slot to the point where I'm really starting to doubt that slot's towniness.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Huh I thought he hadn’t been prodded and was just barely in the range of activity wanted. Guess i misread
I think I got him confused with maven in that post, Maven hasn’t shown up for 4 days I think. But GLG, before showing up Tuesday at 7 AM (central time! Best time zone), posted Monday night, and before that it was Friday afternoon. So he’s not doing too well LOL RIP

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Reason for changes:

Here’s some things that I found notable in my initial read.

This feels to me like setting up an early excuse for bad reads.

How is this defending UP? Raxxel is literally claiming they are scum together. And why didn’t you switch your vote?

Can you clarify? Are you referring to games where you were town or mafia? I have not played with you before, but I don’t see how you can believe this is true. For most players, behavior will likely not be the same as town or as mafia, even though the differences may be subtle. If everyone always played consistently regardless of alignment, we would have no use for the day phases, other than to report night results and vote.

So at what point in the game do you start taking content seriously?

You actually considered that perhaps Kary believed you were claiming mafia roleblocker in your opening post? And just to be clear, your vote for Kary was serious and not RVS?

Why don’t you formulate your own reads?

So from this I assume you have been scum in your six immediately preceding games? I think that from your content on this page and by linking to the Law of Averages, you are trying to distract everyone by drawing attention to the unlikelihood of being scum seven times in a row (see Gambler’s Fallacy).

Ok, if we’re actually playing, please explain this actual vote.

What makes you think ZestOfLife is an inexperienced player? There was no information about past experience, except that this player might have played on MafiaScum, see post #18. This seems to me as you trying to look good by defending the new player, but at the same time leaving yourself an excuse to join a wagon, should one form.

Please do. You have very little other content.

So do you always rely heavily on meta in your reads?

How do you know this?

I don’t agree. I don't like to discard any content because I often find that there was something useful on the first page of a game, if I was smart enough to see it as such.

So why were you lurking instead of posting?

I don’t see this as anyone putting their neck on the line. Perhaps they’re just trying to generate some content among the plethora of active lurking that is going on in this game.

Post #174, I feel that this argument by Z25 defending his vote is weak.

This is not necessarily true. An experienced player is usually harder to read than a new player. An unknown player is unknown, and may turn out to be quite easy to read, if they are new. So are you a gut player, or do you rely heavily on meta for your reads? I am not clear from your posts, in post #37 you say “I’m really much more of a gut player” but in post #44 you say “I think I base my gut off of the meta” and then go on to say that your gut was on Raxxel in your previous game based but you cleared him on meta.
Not psychopath; INTJ. I almost made this my avatar because I'm also passive aggressive:

View attachment 265278

You are correct, I did not realize I was voting.

Unvote

Ok, so your’re saying that your behavior was always the same because your alignment was always the same (town)? Thank you for clarifying, I thought perhaps you believed your behavior was always the same regardless of alignment.

My initial gut feeling last night, based on that first read, without a reread:

Town
bessie
Kary
Pokechu
Raxxel
Z25
UtopianPoyzin
Maven89
giraffelasergun
Pythag
Scum

Maybe that’s what’s wrong, trying to teach yourself to play “right”. Which in itself is scummy, because you’re trying to play like town, instead of just being town (if you are in fact town).

I'm already asking him to explain his vote in #197.

After a quick reread, I'm happy with my current town-scum list, and would vote for any of my bottom three.

giraffelasergun - Pushing for content #121. This was his last post, and he hasn’t been back.

Pythag - A lot of words filling the page but no focus and no scumhunting.

Maven89 - #60 trying to justify his vote for Kary, and also trying to justify unvoting. #83 doesn’t like Raxxel, promises to vote later (why didn’t he just vote when he posted?), and explain and doesn’t. When he does vote, he turns it in to a joke, by immediately voting for Pythag, then Xivii in his next posts.

@Mods, on this site would an invalid vote automatically count as an unvote?

Just want to be clear on the mechanics, I’m trying to figure out if Maven knew is vote for Xivii would remove his vote on Pythag.

Now I'm thinking the scum team could be Maven and Pythag.

While having megaposts isn't enough by itself to prove someone's towniness, the insight and depth of thought behind many of the comments are exactly what I'd expect for a townsperson. Seems genuine, can't find any traces of BS. Solid posts in my opinion, feel comfortable putting Bessie here.

Pokechu's play is consistent with their typical town play. The quantity of quality posts is respectable, especially recently. Scum!Pokechu is a chronic lurker iirc, and is much more passive. Pokechu is acting proactively rather than reactively, and posts look genuine.

Kary is stuck where they are because I historically have had difficulty reading that slot, and I don't feel comfortable putting them too far on either end of the spectrum. Probably town though.

Other notable changes are Raxxel moving down. I generally do not like Raxxel's page 7. #246 in particular I don't like, because he spends the whole post talking about the quotes, but doesn't infer anything from them. Town's goal is to figure out who the mafia are, which Rax does not seem to be doing in said post, but rather what he like, don't like, and what he'll take note on. Because of this, I'm inclined to believe that he may not have made that post from a town's perspective, so I have him as null-scum.

I've also committed to GLG more.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pokechu's play is consistent with their typical town play. The quantity of quality posts is respectable, especially recently. Scum!Pokechu is a chronic lurker iirc, and is much more passive. Pokechu is acting proactively rather than reactively, and posts look genuine.
How many games have you played with pokechu? Or how many town Pokechu games have you read?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Do you believe filler is worth more than inactivity?
Filler is usully a scumtell. The inability to make insightful comments that make inferences about the game rather than reporting the gamestate or being off-topic.

Inactivity is just aggravating, because it helps neither town nor scum, and you can't read posts that aren't there. Inactive lynches therefore tend to be policy lynches, which kind of sucks when they flip town, as it could have been avoided if they made more posts.

Poyzin's Heirarchy for the Helpfulness of Mafia Posts

/-----------------------------------------\
/ Justifying reads. Shows the player's \
/ rationale behind their positions within \
/ the game. The most helpful posts for town. \
/-----------------------------------------------------\
/ Providing reads. Show the player's perception \
/ of the town and the mafia, but do not show the \
/ player's rationale behind their positions. \
/----------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Answering questions. Help the development of the \
/ town's perception of the player, but do not show the \
/ player's perception of the town or the mafia \
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Asking questions. Show care for the game's advancement, but are \
/ not helpful for the development of the town's perception of the player. \
/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Comments about game-state. Show care for the game, but no \
/ demonstration of care for the game's advancement, and do not add insight. \
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Off-topic comments. No demonstration of care for the game as a whole. \
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

This pyramid itself should not be used to prove somebody's alignment based on the types of posts made.

This pyramid shows the helpfulness of posts in the eyes of town, and how useful they are for people to make reads from.

The above pyramid should not be used as a chart to determine a player's alignment based on the amount of posts made in each category. True townspeople should have posts in ALL sections of the pyramid, but should try to limit off-topic comments. This pyramid should also not be used to deter townspeople away from commenting on the game-state or asking questions. The best townspeople ask the best questions that reveal much about other players, and townspeople who make insightful and analytical comments about the game-state can allow others to reflect on their current positions. On the opposite side of the spectrum, scum can merely formulate a readslist without evidence or justification. However, these types of lists should quickly reveal scum as frauds, which is why readslists being written by scum should be made while exercising much caution.

Each of these categories are broad in their outreach. There are good questions and bad questions, solid justifications and poor justifications. In terms of the above question, filler posts lie on the bottom of the spectrum, while non-existent posts are not on the spectrum at all. While the filler posts themselves cannot inherently say anything in terms of the alignment of the person, the consistency of dwelling near the bottom shows an avoidance to be properly read, allowing for them to coast under the radar so to speak, which is typically a scumtell.

The thing about the mafiosi is that, unless they are bussing, their rationale is ALWAYS flawed for a townsperson. You can never be right in a mislynch, and the mafia are under the curse that they know everybody's alignment before the flip is revealed. While town can sometimes be wrong, scum can never be right. The best scum can justify their reads and not be noticed, so these posts should be given extra attention to make sure that the mafia isn't given a free pass for the act of making a megapost or a comprehensive readslist.

TL;DR: While a question or a comment can be helpful for revealing somebody else's alignment, it does not shed light on your own. It is in town's best interest to have everyone provide analysis on players and how they personally interpret the alignment of others. Through this, it should make it much clearer exactly who is the phony among the rest.​

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
/-----------------------------------------\
/ Justifying reads. Shows the player's \
/ rationale behind their positions within \
/ the game. The most helpful posts for town. \
/-----------------------------------------------------\
/ Providing reads. Show the player's perception \
/ of the town and the mafia, but do not show the \
/ player's rationale behind their positions. \
/ Answering questions. Help the development of the \
/ town's perception of the player, but do not show the \
/ player's perception of the town or the mafia \
/ Asking questions. Show care for the game's advancement, but are \
/ not helpful for the development of the town's perception of the player. \
/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Comments about game-state. Show care for the game, but no \
/ demonstration of care for the game's advancement, and do not add insight. \
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/ Off-topic comments. No demonstration of care for the game as a whole. \
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
/---------------------------------------\
/..Justifying reads. Shows the player's..\
/...rationale behind their positions within....\
/..the game. The most helpful posts for town..\
/----------------------------------------------------\
/...Providing reads. Show the player's perception...\
/.....of the town and the mafia, but do not show the.....\
/................player's rationale behind their positions................\
/........Answering questions. Help the development of the.........\
/...........town's perception of the player, but do not show the...........\
/.......................player's perception of the town or the mafia.......................\
/....Asking questions. Show care for the game's advancement, but are.....\
/...not helpful for the development of the town's perception of the player.....\
/................Comments about game-state. Show care for the game, but no................\
/.......demonstration of care for the game's advancement, and do not add insight.......\
/...............Off-topic comments. No demonstration of care for the game as a whole...............\
/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\​

bessie

Smash Journeyman
First off, sorry Kary I fell asleep last night reading Pokechu. I got as far as that I agree with post #147. I played a game once and the mod said something similar in a post game wrap up that stuck with me, and I think about often when I am playing: “When you find a partner, work together…If you think someone is town, vote together. If you're right, you have what is called a "voting bloc". This gives your entire group drastic power and influence.”

I have a scum read on Maven and I’ve already given reasons in post #222. In the same post I also said I was willing to vote for giraffelasergun. But I think I would prefer Maven.

Z25, re Post #289, do you have no scum reads at all? All your reads are town leaning or null.

UtopianPoyzin, I will read your Post #309 later. Please respond to my question at the bottom of Post #253 before deadline, if you can.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Phone posting, at work :

I didn’t really want him lynched.
I can’t figure out what is actually more beneficial, killing an inactive or leaving an inactive.
UP was really against a maven lynch specifically because it was a policy lynch, and I wanted to hear him elaborate. I see pros and cons to both sides, which is frustrating because neither one pings me as scummier than the other

The only thing that could find scummy about the wagon itself would be pokechu’s vote, but Kary didn’t seem to care, so Kinda left with my hands in my pockets.

Raxxel what do you think about Pokechu and UP’s joke votes turning into real votes? I keep getting the feeling that I seemed to be the only one noticing that, or at least worried about it.
From how I see it, joke votes evolving into real ones is perfectly valid if the reasoning stays entirely outside of what was given for the joke vote. If you find someone scummy, I see no reason to withhold from voting for them just because you started the game coincidentally voting for them as a joke.
Also if not glg who are you looking at today?
Pokechu is a slot I've been a bit uncomfortable with. They're friendly. Too friendly. I'm not joking either, I think they've legitimately been too hands off in terms of pressure and haven't gone in on anyone. Going into day 2 I would want more from them. Otherwise... Not sure. I haven't given Z's slot enough attention if I'm being honest. I would have said UP earlier into the game but their later posts, especially their ISO of GLG, while not the most hard-hitting scum analysis I've seen, at least seem to come from a town perspective.
yeah since the last time I was in the thread he's posted once more. Wouldn't be surprised if he replaced out. But I would love to be proven wrong! I love playing with GLG.

Raxxel Raxxel did going through GLG's posts change anything for you? He hasn't put much out there but I think there's some keen observations he's made. His #260 raises the possibility of Poy letting some OMGUS sneak out. He's right that it's a lil' aggressive. I'm still OK with Poy but I'll sleep on that.
GLG's analysis and content were definitely weak and it's kind of immediately apparent within the first few posts. Calling an obvious joke vote towards him a defense of UP is outright silly. He focused hard on that vote too only to ultimately sit on the fence in regards to how he should interpret it in terms of my alignment.

He's our safest lynch today imo since Maven is getting replaced.

That said, majority lynch is a thing, so there's no reason for me to vote. I'd rather let there be an hour left for Bessie to swing by and say something in regards to this development.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh and speak of the devil!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am still looking for a replacement for Maven. As a host, I must do as I have promised. Simple as that.

Last edited:

bessie

Smash Journeyman
That said, majority lynch is a thing, so there's no reason for me to vote. I'd rather let there be an hour left for Bessie to swing by and say something in regards to this development.
I think, from voting rule #4, that we have to have someone hammer. From the same rule, it looks like a hammer ends the day, which would imply that posting ends. I would like to have a reply to UtopianPoyzen before end of day. But I don’t want to risk any last minute voting shenanigans and risk no lynch. Pythag is voting for giraffelasergun, and they are one of my scum reads.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.8

1. Maven*: Pokechu, Raxxel
3. Raxxel
4. Z25
5. Giraffelasergun: UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Kary, Z25
7. Pokechu
8. Kary
9. Bessie

Not Voting
Bessie;

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
Still no replacement found for Maven, still looking.

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is March 11, at 11:59 PM EST.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I think, from voting rule #4, that we have to have someone hammer. From the same rule, it looks like a hammer ends the day, which would imply that posting ends. I would like to have a reply to UtopianPoyzen before end of day. But I don’t want to risk any last minute voting shenanigans and risk no lynch. Pythag is voting for giraffelasergun, and they are one of my scum reads.
Tell you what. I live nice and cozy on the east coast. So it's easy for me to remember that today ends at 11:59 PM. At 11:50 I'll hammer GLG.

Also

Unvote

In case I forgot.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Yes. D2 or D3. Get them out before -lo.

For the Maven debocle, Maven is another slot that has not made any townie posts, and looks pretty bad in general at the moment. I'd be willing to vote for him. However, GLG has had several chances at redemption, and still nothing particularly exciting has emerged from that slot to the point where I'm really starting to doubt that slot's towniness.
You're just now doubting my towniness after you made an iso on me two days ago?

I think Bessie and Kary have real intention to solve and are good slots to trust. I am getting good vibes from pokechu which always give me pause. Z25 is probably town. Maven going inactive I feel like is not alignment indicative for him, dude always just seems to be busy. For the most part Raxxel has good posts but something about their where they vote for Maven didn't sit right with me. It might be the way he said that if mafia want to show themselves and quick lynch maven then that's fine. I also may just be reading into what he said too much. I don't like that poyzin won't admit his vote on me was for no reason or a joke, like I think that would have been fine to say but the justification he made feels forced. Pythag is null leaning town.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You're just now doubting my towniness after you made an iso on me two days ago?
That was a bad wording on my end -- I was talking about the development from your first couple posts up until now. While it could have been debatable then, as filler posts != scum, it's consistent filler post lead to the conclusion that the person making them may not be town, but rather scum. See where you sit on my readslist.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I really stayed up stupid late last night playing this game, but I still have things left to answer today, goddamn. It might help if I stopped listening to kpop bangers and dancing in my chair though. Y'all heard of BTS right? some of that ****'s catchy as hell. Guess I'll stop talking about myself and actually catch up now.
Whenever i listen to KPop I just listen to Gee by girls generation on repeat. Sometimes Run Devil Run as well

Top Bottom