• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Flatten The Competition: A Game and Watch Guide

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Capps submitted a new guide:

Flatten The Competition: A Game and Watch Guide - A guide to playing as Mr. Game and Watch in Melee

Introduction

“Mr. Game & Watch's metagame is thus quite undeveloped compared to other Melee characters, and he has one of the worst representations in tournaments of all the characters, including the bottom tiers, as almost no active Smasher plays him consistently; he has made almost no impact in the top 96 placements of major, international tournaments, and seldom even places in regionals. As such, even though he is in the B tier, he has by far one...
Read more about this guide...

IONTheKid

Smash Cadet
Very cool, i'm a big fan of G&W as a character so this is great. I'm gonna save this link for when I start practicing him. Thanks a bunch, great job!

RyutheWolf64

Smash Rookie
NNID
RyantheWolf
3DS FC
3239-5574-1795
Just recently started playing Melee and of all the characters G&W is surprisingly my favourite, definitely gonna read this so I can get better with him, thanks for the guide! :4gaw:

Top Bottom