• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flashy ways to add Falcon Punch and taunts into combos?

SNEAKY_URKEL

Smash Apprentice
I wanna boost my style points and incorporate more falcon punches and taunts into my combos. What are some good examples?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Stomp->(no DI) falcon punch works at (roughly) 75-90% on spacies. Called the Tapion combo. Not sure on the exact %s.

Last edited:

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Taunt on Randall is always legit. I personally love it when Randy ****s up my ledge stall because I can taunt cancel regrab on him

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
you can stomp some floaties though the platforms and falcon punch
works on marth around 60%

stomp though platform > taunt > knee works on fast fallers at like 100-130%

sam:)

Smash Cadet
i believe it was silentspectre who started techchasing and taunting right in front of the opponents, lol.

it seems useless since you could just regrab but i feel like it has a psychological effect on the opponent, it probably pisses a lot of people off.

Akimbosawce

Smash Rookie
moonwalk --> stomp --> reverse knee --> taunt is a fun one! usually getting anything out of moonwalk feels sexy af

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hows the timing for stomp -> taunt -> knee true combo?

i believe it was silentspectre who started techchasing and taunting right in front of the opponents, lol.

it seems useless since you could just regrab but i feel like it has a psychological effect on the opponent, it probably pisses a lot of people off.
http://youtu.be/UFRIYMvameQ?t=4m29s
Against Lampchops in tournament no less (Genesis)

You could taunt before Falco's lasers hit you if you don't mind a little extra damage.
This sounds funny as hell

Last edited:

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
Haha I remember when SS did that. I laughed hard.

I think a stylish thing is to up tilt as an edgeguard. Also reverse uptilt into knee. I've only done that on a level 7.

Last edited:
Top Bottom