• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flashy Stuff - :P

saberhof

Smash Master
just looking if DK has any flashi stuff you know, like Falco has his phantom stall and mutiple shining or ganondorf's edge invincible stall...

the only one i know of would be the up to edge from stage thing, but i guees what am asking is, Can donkey kong be flashy??..

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Hitting someone with a Dair then charging Usmash at them looks pretty flashy imo! :p

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
or...

Sh at an opponent, reverse giant punch charge cancel at its first possible moment to bair. If you run at them and do it, it probably won't be expected.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
how do you this fall off edgehog. I've been trying for hours. I just seem to not be able to grab in time. Even when cancelled quickly.
You have to press a split, split, split second before canceling the charge, so that there is no shining spark on the fist, and it looks like he just magically turned around with a puff of smoke,

Check out King Kongs Instant edgehog thread somewhere around here, if you're talking about falling off the ledge.

If it's Short hopping off the ledge, then it's all timing and thinking

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol...nah SHing is easy. Its the reverse cancelled one. I see what you mean now. THers a split second where he isn't flashing.

Also, theres that walk off edgehog but I can't seem to get it wit DK. :S

Top Bottom