• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

flashy "combo" on snake that I did in training mode

castorpollux

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQwUxGCcmQ

I know it's DI-able towards the end, but it's still fun to watch =)

**Edit**

The sequence of moves consists of:

Fast Falling U-air => Rising full jump B-air => Fast Falling U-Air => Rising full jump B-Air => Double Jump rising B-Air => Side B

Tenki

Smash Hero
It's airdodgeable though ;o

almost all combos can be airdodged. Heck, I did Sonic's U-air on a computer (natural 2-hit combo) and it dodged before the second hit >_<;

The good news is that he can't attack you, so if he thinks he's gonna B-air combobreak on you, he's got another thing coming ;]

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Yeah u're right. This wasn't meant to be something that is useful in very competitive match. I just wanted to test out my new capture card that i just got today

**Edit**

Actually I take back what I said earlier. I def. feel that the first 4 hits in this combo would work in competitive play. The only problem is setting up for the first falling U-Air.

Top Bottom