• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flamin ROY the uprising (not a vid thread but i will put up a couple of vids soon)

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Okay so i noticed that my bro (nicaboy) has been reciving a lot of positive feed back and alot of some advice for he sheik and has been recording a lot of vids and posting them up. So i decided maybe i should do the same thing. from this day on when ever i go to a tourny with a recording device ill record lots of matches to get critiqued or to help so what to do in a match up. Now i can post a couple of my vids now and you can literally see my improvement within 3 months but i still need to get better along with the rest of the fox board. so as of now i will say that every fox player should post up more vids as well as me. with the vids posted we can spot each others little habits good or bad and we can learn from each other. Now if you read this and your thinking oh he is just some random guy saying stuff i kinda am and im kinda not. Ive been on the boards for almost two years and i was too lazy to post s@ht up so now i decided to take action and post more^^. so when you see a new thread by me im not spaming im just posting my new vids up bc i'm around a recording device almost twice a week and i only have like 12 vids so you can see the lack of effort i put forth. so if you guys like you can also add on to this thread.
Thats all i have to say so... lets get to woork as soon as possible.

Top Bottom