• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flagships On Fire is ready to burn stuff!

FlagshipsOnFire

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I just joined a few minutes ago. I picked the name because I just thought it sounded cool.

I've been playing Smash Bros. in one form or another since elementary school. I started with Melee when I was 9 or 10, and I spent a significant chunk of 5th grade checking for Brawl updates on Smash Bros. Dojo. When I finally got it, I pretty much played it nonstop.

By now, I've played all three games in the series so far. I'm not sure whether Melee or Brawl is my favorite, though. I have, however, recently become interested in playing Melee competitively, which is why I joined this forum.

I listed :mario2: as my main for all three, but that's only really true for 64 these days. I used to play:yoshi2: a ton, but nowadays I tend towards :dk2:for Melee and :snake: for Brawl.

As for non-Smash interests, I enjoy drum'n'bass, heavy metal, alt-rock, cyberpunk, baseball, fighting games in general, and writing fiction. I've actually started on a Smash Bros. fanfic, just to practice for writing my own work. I don't know if I'll ever post it on the Internet, but I guess I can decide that once I actually finish the first chapter.

But enough about me. How's everyone else doing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom