• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fjorm Breaks The Ice! - Fjorm For Smash Ultimate!

Do You Want Fjorm in Smash?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
She's still not out of the running. Until she gets locked in as an NPC like an AT, she still has a chance.

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice
4'500 Views; we're almost there!

Anyway, here's a picture of Fjorm laughing at Krystal's circumstance:
ultimate krystal fjorm laugh.png

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice

Tew

Smash Apprentice
Fjorm´s Rating day is over and I made some calcs (Depending on what they Count, there are slightly different results; e.g.: there are 3 Posts that have only 1 sentence in the "Want" part; and 2 Posts have different Chances, one for Base Roster and one for DLC):

Chance: 3,77% - 4,85% (which would be About rank 56 to 52, out of 65)

Want: 41,36% - 43,95% (which would be About rank 24 to 29, out of 65; Geno is rank 23)

By the way, there are only 65 Characters in the Rankings so far, because they haven´t added any results lately. Since most of the Characters rated in the past weeks are Pretty unlikely, she´d probably have a higher rank (in percentage)

D

Deleted member

Question. Now that Fire Emblem Heroes Book 3 is out, how soon do you think it will take for people to flock to one of the new characters from it as a Smash newcomer instead of Fjorm?

Last edited by a moderator:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Question. Now that Fire Emblem Heroes Book 3 is out, how soon do you think it will take for people to flock to one of the new characters from it as a Smash newcomer instead of Fjorm?
Well considering how fast IS dropped her at the start of Book 3 I'd say her chances aren't looking good.

D

Deleted member

Well considering how fast IS dropped her at the start of Book 3 I'd say her chances aren't looking good.
True. Though I have to say, so far it seems that Fjorm has MOUNTAINS more moveset potential than Eir does.

Dannio

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dannio0426
3DS FC
3239-8498-1348
Switch FC
SW 5897 9391 2885
I would like to support. Fjorm is probably one of the most likely DLC fighters in my book, and she’s definitely part of my most wanted list.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Fjorm is still mine top pick for a Fire Emblem Heroes representative--biggest reason being she wields a lance. Not only that, she commands ice; an element that is not widely used among the roster.

I can see how Eir would be unique, though. Ever since I played Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, I have wanted to see a Fire Emblem newcomer with a debuff gimmick--and thought either Felicia or Kaze (and now Eir) would fit that role perfectly.

Dannio

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dannio0426
3DS FC
3239-8498-1348
Switch FC
SW 5897 9391 2885
Everything is alright, it has been a while since this board was updated was it?

Dannio

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dannio0426
3DS FC
3239-8498-1348
Switch FC
SW 5897 9391 2885
Yeah, a loooooooooooooong time, brother
Certainly. I don’t think you missed out on much within the context of this board, but there was something pretty noteworthy you’ve probably did miss.

Dannio

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dannio0426
3DS FC
3239-8498-1348
Switch FC
SW 5897 9391 2885
Earlier this year, Nintendo’s mobile franchise, Dragalia Lost had their first crossover event with Fire Emblem Heroes, bringing over 4 heroes as playable characters for players to summon, these heroes were Alfonse, Marth, Veronica, and Fjorm. There was also a special event quests, and a pretty rad take on the Fire Emblem theme. The event is over now, but I thought it would be nice to show the official promo video for the event.

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice
Earlier this year, Nintendo’s mobile franchise, Dragalia Lost had their first crossover event with Fire Emblem Heroes, bringing over 4 heroes as playable characters for players to summon, these heroes were Alfonse, Marth, Veronica, and Fjorm. There was also a special event quests, and a pretty rad take on the Fire Emblem theme. The event is over now, but I thought it would be nice to show the official promo video for the event.

I didn't know this. The fact they included Fjorm is obviously awesome.

D

Deleted member

So, how are this character's chances looking after Byleth's inclusion?
With only 6 characters left and a Fire Emblem character having already been included with Byleth, I'm not confident in her chances.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Fjorm's suddenly REALLY relevant again

And keep in mind, these were over the past two days

Top Bottom