• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fixing controllers.

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Dont really know if this was the right place to poast this but i thought people could know here.

So I just bought smash 64, its actually pretty different compared to melee i thought it was pretty much the same. Gladly suprised.

So My problem is that i have only one working controller to N64. I aint really up to bying more of those i already have 5.
So it there way to fix them at home? Control-stick is really loose on 4 of those controllers and its extremely annoying to play like that. So anyone knows website or just tell me here is there ways of fixing them at home.

Thanks in advance.

And by the way is there any l-cancel kinda thing in Smash64?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
You could trade the controllers in for money in a Game Store. After that you could buy new controllers. Just a possibility..

Top Bottom