• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fix the Pizza PJ64 to do this

r2salz

Smash Cadet
ive been using this version of pj64. it came from LD, and whatever it is in this version that does this BUT IT NEVER DS's and I propose that whatever it is in this version that makes it not DS, implement in to the Pizza version. Pass it on to the programmer. Another side note is enable this pizza version to be able to host any game in netplay because it cannot host 19xxte. Here is the non DSing version of PJ64k that I use.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqn57bw47ijgo00/Project64k+0.13.zip

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Every emulator over kaillera will DS.

There is nothing special about this emulator, in fact it's a faulty hex edited. Should of been done in an ASM editor and done properly so those graphic/audio errors don't popup on start.

The only reason why I can imagine it would appear to ds less than whatever other faulty copy is on pizzas site is because it forces your audio plugin to be Azimer's HLE audio, which was one of the default plugins for pj64k along with Jabo7. Chances are the person you were playing with also had Azimer's HLE audio, if you use seperate audio plugins as someone there is more chance of DS. Along with any external changes to the executable that result in excpectations, such as that graphical error which was done by removing the Default GFX plugin but didn't handle the programmatic checking of that GFX plugin being there.

The most accurate emulation over kaillera you can get is to have both playeres use the same build of GLideN64 with Jabo's 1.6.1 plugin (If audio plugins do not match, it increases chance of DS, same with GFX plugin but thanks to Suprafast Emulinker handles the networking issues that would cause this thus making the original pj64k's default forced plugins not needed).

www.pj64k.blogspot.com explains all of this in technical detail. LD also provided copies of PJ64 AQZ versions for that site, and he took the updated ownaclient from that site and put it in the copy you got.

Edit: As for not being able to host your brawlhacks, you need to update your RDB file. The blogspot is updated every once in a while, I know it has the RDB for sm64 multiplayer but idk if it does for brawlhacks64.

Last edited:

r2salz

Smash Cadet
lol, I'm just suggesting. I don't know if they can do it or not.

Top Bottom