• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU (South campus) Brawl/other fests in Miami

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If you're looking for Brawl competition in Miami, then FIU South is the right place for ya. In our game room we got Brawl running Monday through Friday starting in the morning and lasting until the evening. We got people of various skill levels (even PR ranked players) and that play a lot of different characters. If you're looking for other games, we usually also got people playing stuff including SF4 and TCGs.

I live on campus and my dorm has a huge lounge with a big screen TV (I can also bring my own TV if necessary). During the weekend I often have people over playing stuff (SF4, Halo 3, Naruto GNTEX3, Naruto CoNR2, SF2 Super Turbo, etc.) including Brawl. So i can throw some fests.

I already posted this in the Gent's Club maybe this will get more interest here. I wanna see SFL improve in gaming so let's make something happen. Holla at me here or on AIM (haitianhomey1012) if you wanna play or get more info.

I'm probably gonna host a fest on the 3rd or 4th of October. But I gotta clear some things up before I can confirm.

EO2N

Smash Rookie
Sounds pretty tight. I live in miami so I could go up and brawl whenever

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Well, if you read the opening post, it says that we play Monday to Friday at FIU's game room. But since I live on campus, I also have people over to play during the weekend. Either on the 3rd or 4th of October (next weekend), I wanna have a bunch of people over to play.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
your into EX3 again?

Anyone note worthy go?

I'm always down for EX3 and BB
I haven't played EX3 in a while but I can probably still hold my own. Galeon said he'd come. Darkhonor90 from Willvo would come if I got stuff he plays. Chaz, Bonesaw, and other FIU people would come if I let them know.

Now the only thing is that this will happen next week instead of this weekend. I got a test this Monday that I gotta study for.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Noice noice. Uhh, til like, when is this gonna be? I won't be going to FIU much til spring (dual enrollment). You guys still gonna be around by then? XD

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'll be around then. Sorry about delaying this so much but I've been having some family issues the past few weeks.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its fun people should go!

We even have boring card games goin like magic and yugihoez.

But brawl is what im usually playin

Top Bottom